Sunlight Ultra Liquid Extra Dishwashing Liquid with Soy Extract

Sunlight Ultra Liquid Extra Dishwashing Liquid with Soy Extract Reviews

Ranked #225 out of 318 in Household Cleaning Products

Advanced skin-silkening soy extract helps smooth away dryness and improve skin's texture while you do dishes. Hands are especially supple and even-toned. Sunlight Extra's ultra formula and thick, rich suds cut through grease and rinses away clean, while dishes sparkle!

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Apr 14, 2014

Smells great and cut the grease like no other

RavenChick
Aug 26, 2012

A little goes a long way. I bought it when it was on clearance and used it to wash my pots and pans. It smells great at first, but then after a while I get the odor of petroleum. Maybe it was because I bought an older bottle. It cleans well otherwise!

Angel2011
Jun 17, 2012

Don't like the product. Left my hands very dry and rough.

Jenm
Apr 10, 2012

Wouldn't buy again... Does make the water very subsy so i felt like the dishes werent being cleaned properly.

Bren
Feb 21, 2012

I love the smell of this dish-washing soap it has such a nice fresh smell. I've always liked sunlight dish-washing soaps.There often on sale and they really bubble up nicely and cuts through the worst grease.The soy extract actually works at leaving your hands soft. I'm also a big fan that it is Phosphate free and made in Canada!

karac
Feb 21, 2012

This is the best smelling dishsoap on the market! The price is great and works wonderful. I use it to wash my hands all the time simply because of the scent.

Domaniquel
Jan 03, 2012

love this product. I got like 5 of them at walmart when they were on sale for 2/$1 and they work and smell great

GoneBatty
Jun 28, 2011

I was a little hesitant to buy this type of dish soap - I LOVE Sunlight, but I am an 'original' kind of girl. It was on sale, so I figured, why not. The smell was great, it cleaned the dishes wonderfully (even got lasagna grease and stains of white plastic plates!), and made my hands feel great! My hands actually felt like I had put lotion on them after I was done with the dishes. However, it is a little on the expensive side. I'm not sure I would have bought it if it wasn't on sale, BUT now that I have tried it, I can see it is worth the extra money

Over all, two thumbs WAY up for 'Sunlight Ultra Liquid Extra Dishwashing Liquid with Soy Extract'.

canadianmom123
Feb 28, 2011

Ultra Sunlight advance dishwashing liquid with soy extract has a wonderful light, fresh smell, leaves your hands soft and cleans the dishes very well. I most definitely recommend this product!