Swiffer Duster Extender

Swiffer Duster Extender Reviews

Ranked #217 out of 346 in Household Cleaning Products

January 15, 2016

I use this at work and home and it the best thing! Cleaning high fans or signs in the window with ease

July 03, 2015

I use this weekly. It's great for a quick dusting without having to use furniture spray. I like I can reach my ceiling fans and other hard to get areas of my house.

June 08, 2015

These make cleaning things above your head possible without the use of a ladder, and it works great!

June 08, 2015

Very usefull for the upper things, i like it!!!!!!

April 23, 2015

I hate ladders. I hate heights. Thus when I need to get on one to dust the top of the window frame or the ceiling fan I cringe. Well no more! I love my swiffer duster extender, I no longer have to risk my life trying to climb up a death trap (aka ladder, yes I hate them that much) to get simple cleaning tasks done. Absolutely love this product and would not live without it!

November 23, 2014

If you have tall ceilings with ceiling fans this is a lifesaver. No more stacking items and precarious perching to try and dust, a simple multi-use stepladder and the Swiffer extender and you can use your fan again without choking on a dust cloud.

September 06, 2014

I love this! Makes dusting hard to reach areas so much easier. It does a really good job of picking up and holding a lot of dust

May 09, 2014

I almost forgot about this neat little invention. The older I get the more I am afraid of heights. I used to be able to climb up on the chairs to reach things, but not anymore. So let me tell you that the Swiffer Dust Extender has been a godsend to me. Now I simply take the extender, make sure I have a clean duster and reach up and clean. The ceiling fan, above the doors, top of cabinets etc. Thank you Swiffer for once again making my life a little easier. This is a must have for all us seniors, as well as us that are afraid of heights.

May 09, 2014

I am in love with my swiffer extender. I never spend a long time dusting since I purchased this sweet invention.

April 14, 2014

Amazing little invention! Makes reaching up to do those ceiling fans a breeze. The wand flips over so you can use both sides of the refill! Would recommend to all!