Tarte amazonian clay full coverage

Tarte amazonian clay full coverage Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 414 in Concealer

January 30, 2017

I really like Tarte's use of more natural ingredients and what the brand stands for in general, but this concealer makes me break out big time. I personally wouldn't recommend this product if you have combination, oily, or acne-prone skin - especially since it was pretty pricey. It does an okay job of concealing but it also tends to smudge and look cakey throughout the day. For all these reasons, I'm still on the hunt for my 'holy grail' concealer.

December 16, 2016

The amazonian clay full coverage airbrush foundation works wonders on your face. Provides full coverage without looking cakey or dry and leaves your skin feeling very soft and smooth.

September 23, 2016

I love tarte's setting powder. works great. keeps the foundation locked in and removes all shine while still looking natural. I got this as a sample from Sephora and will definitely be purchasing the full sized version as soon as I run out.

September 12, 2016

I have tried so many foundations! I'm young(ish!), but love full coverage foundation (my skin is still acne prone). This foundation had fantasy coverage. It glides on and really has staying power - I need a good remover at the end of the day to fully remove it. I also have somewhat sensitive skin and have had no issue.

I switched from using MAC Studio FX. I'm wholeheartedly happy with my choice to switch to the Tarte brand! LOVE it.

August 02, 2016

I bought this product at generation beauty toronto a few months back and I really love it. It is a full coverage foundation with a very thick layer, but its easily blendable. not using it for these hot summer days though. gotta say, it is expensive though.

May 01, 2016

I was recommended this product by the Sephora beauty specialist after I was colour matched.
    I loved this product. It provides full coverage, the texture is nice and applies easily.
    Since you don't need a lot of it, it lasted me a very long time, and I used it until the very last "drop"!
    As all Sephora sold foundations, it will cost about 50$ but it was well worth it!

March 14, 2016

I absolutely love this concealer! It gives great coverage without looking caked on. I apply with a concealer brush, then follow with a setting powder. No creasing!

March 13, 2016

It's not really so bad...but I expected more from TARTE (I usually love their products) I was expecting more of a KVD full coverage. I found this dried out my skin a lot and they are all very peachy tinted. Oh well! I will finish my tube by mixing with other foundation... Won't be re-purchasing. :(

January 20, 2016

This was my first high end make up purchase. I find it has great coverage and leaves my face flawless! I have a lot of redness on my face and this covers it so well! This product does require quite a bit of blending. So if you feel it is not evening out enough when it doubt keep blending!

January 07, 2016

I have oily, acne-prone skin and I was at Sephora and I had one of the workers do my makeup. My purpose was to find my perfect match in a full coverage foundation. and the one she came back with this one. I had this on and the concealer and it looked flawless! I was impressed by how long it stayed on and how clear my face looked.

e010365 earned the Beauty Expert badge