tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner (with Double-ended Brush)

tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner (with Double-ended Brush) Reviews

Ranked #389 out of 776 in Eye Liner

July 01, 2015

I absolutely love tarte products and this liner stays on all day long for me.

May 21, 2015

I LOVE this liner, it's the perfect consistency, and doesn't smudge, dries matte!!! I don't like the brush though, I use a different one to apply it.

August 15, 2014

I love Tarte. My ultimate fav brand. I love this eyeliner. I've had it in many different colours. I've never had a problem with it smudging or wearing off. The brush it comes with is perfect for applying, however I tend to gravitate to my other eyeliner brushes a lot. The only complaint is that it will eventually start to dry out, but that took about a year, which is right about when it should be replaced anyway.

May 21, 2014

First I Love 90% of Tarte's products. This one is great, however after a few hours at work I noticed that my "perfect" cat eye wasn't so perfect anymore... there was a bit of smudging and it was due to me rubbing my eyes, maybe a light touch. Also I wear eye primer everyday and don't really have oily lids, so that's not the cause of the problem. So when I seen this I was disappointed as this product was not going to be my new eco friendly replacement for MAC fluidline. So it's super pigmented, and I only really tried it the one night. Not sure if I'd call it "waterproof" but for sure long wearing!

It's nice that the brush comes with it. I don't have any complains about it, it does it's job and it's double ended, bonus!!