Tarte Rainforest Of The Sea Foundation Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 626 in Foundation

February 12, 2017

This foundation is amazing! I really needed something for the days where I didn't want to cake on too much makeup but yet still something that covered my blemishes.

This is very very buildable, I can get a light look with it or put extra and it layers amazingly.

The color selection is everything I could ever ask for, I am so thankful their color range is so versatile for everyone.

Will definitely repurchase.

January 16, 2017

This is a beautiful foundation for dry skin. It provides lighter coverage but is definitely buildable. It sits nicely on my dry skin and doesn't cling to any dry patches. I find it very easy to blend and love the skin like texture. Only thing I dislike is the dropper packaging which I find messy, if they made a pump for it I would love it!

December 16, 2016

t's beautiful coverage that has a matte finish but isn't drying. I wore it for 12 hours straight testing it out looking for a warm weather foundation and wasn't disappointed.

November 25, 2016

I absolutely love the formula of this foundation! It has a gorgeous, natural finish, is medium coverage, and blends beautifully on the skin. It covers up blemishes well and doesn't oxidize throughout the day, which is an absolute deal-breaker for me. The only downside to this product is its applicator - I absolutely hate the drippy, cheap dropper applicator that came in the bottle. It leaks product everywhere and barely picks anything up for you to use - you never get the right amount of product, always too little or too much. If they changed the applicator this would be my go to!!

September 23, 2016

i got it as a sample from sephora, and actually i liked it. You feel the quality of product right away, and you understand the difference between high end and drugstore brands. Once i tried high end make up, i can never go back. This foundation is just confirming what i said. I don't know if i will purchase it, but it will be definately one of some products i will consider.

September 23, 2016

One of my favourite foundations that I've tried this year. This sits nicely on my dry skin and I love the colour match in the shade Fair Neutral for my pale skin.

September 01, 2016

As someone with fair, sensitive skin, I have trouble with foundations.
    Not this one! tarte Rainforest of the sea Foundation goes on smooth, blends beautifully, and wears well. I had it on for 16 hours and noticed no creasing or rubbing off. It came off easily and I didn't have to scrub. It's already on my shopping list!

June 30, 2016

Not high coverage but it's very light weight. Feels good. It's not drying. Feels hydrating. It's my favourite go to foundation. The bottle does leak a bit. I store it in my Alex drawer sideways.

June 06, 2016

Just decent. The formula is a satin finish on me, but does wear off after after 5-6 hours. Huge colour range. I might buy again but given the price, would probably try out other foundations instead.

May 10, 2016

Tarte cosmetics Rainforest of the Sea foundation is my new favorite foundation. It gives amazing coverage, doesn't cling to dry patches and doesn't make my face oily. It is worth every penny of the price. Also my face has been cleaning up alot since I have been using this!