Tarte Rainforest Of The Sea Foundation

Tarte Rainforest Of The Sea Foundation Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 595 in Foundation

November 25, 2016

I absolutely love the formula of this foundation! It has a gorgeous, natural finish, is medium coverage, and blends beautifully on the skin. It covers up blemishes well and doesn't oxidize throughout the day, which is an absolute deal-breaker for me. The only downside to this product is its applicator - I absolutely hate the drippy, cheap dropper applicator that came in the bottle. It leaks product everywhere and barely picks anything up for you to use - you never get the right amount of product, always too little or too much. If they changed the applicator this would be my go to!!

September 23, 2016

i got it as a sample from sephora, and actually i liked it. You feel the quality of product right away, and you understand the difference between high end and drugstore brands. Once i tried high end make up, i can never go back. This foundation is just confirming what i said. I don't know if i will purchase it, but it will be definately one of some products i will consider.

September 23, 2016

One of my favourite foundations that I've tried this year. This sits nicely on my dry skin and I love the colour match in the shade Fair Neutral for my pale skin.

September 01, 2016

As someone with fair, sensitive skin, I have trouble with foundations.
Not this one! tarte Rainforest of the sea Foundation goes on smooth, blends beautifully, and wears well. I had it on for 16 hours and noticed no creasing or rubbing off. It came off easily and I didn't have to scrub. It's already on my shopping list!

June 30, 2016

Not high coverage but it's very light weight. Feels good. It's not drying. Feels hydrating. It's my favourite go to foundation. The bottle does leak a bit. I store it in my Alex drawer sideways.

June 06, 2016

Just decent. The formula is a satin finish on me, but does wear off after after 5-6 hours. Huge colour range. I might buy again but given the price, would probably try out other foundations instead.

May 10, 2016

Tarte cosmetics Rainforest of the Sea foundation is my new favorite foundation. It gives amazing coverage, doesn't cling to dry patches and doesn't make my face oily. It is worth every penny of the price. Also my face has been cleaning up alot since I have been using this!

April 20, 2016

I brought due to the hyped on social medias. I brought the foundation and try it out. I have oily skin so it hard to find a product I would love. The first time I wore the foundation I paired this with the Tarte Clean Slate Powerless Perfecting Primer and the second time I wore it I paired it with a drugstore primer to see the difference to see if I get oily throughtout the day. Between the highend and drugstore primers everything looked the same. I noticed that the foundation made my skin look so natural and flawless it was liked I'm not wearing any foundtion at all and it made my skin looked so much brighter. I just wore it to the last weekend warmer weather I didn't find my foundation melting off and I didn't need to blot or powder up either. The downsize was I wish the wand wasn't the dropper but more of a pump and the price wasn't cheap either.

March 29, 2016

This foundation is really great! I can definitely see that it makes my face look smoother and more evenly toned. It is full coverage. It lasts all day as long as you don't touch your face too much. Gives an airbrushed look and it is extremely easy to blend and does not leave one of those dreaded foundation lines. It's a bit pricey, so I wouldn't wear it every day.

There are a few negatives of course, one being that since it's water based, it wipes off very easily... one other thing I noticed is that it tends to make my pores look bigger, so a pore-reducing primer would be best to use with this foundation. It is a bit heavy so it's probably better for short term wear, like going out!

March 04, 2016

This foundation is beer you tee ful. And not just the packaging. It's beautiful coverage that has a matte finish but isn't drying. I wore it for 12 hours straight testing it out looking for a warm weather foundation and wasn't disappointed. I highly recommend this. Also I have combo skin. No clinic to the dry patches and my oily patches styled matte. So much love.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products