Good

Terra Firma Cosmetics Hydra Silk Mineral Foundation Reviews

1 review
Ranked #332 out of 626 in Foundation

May 13, 2014

This is my favourite mineral foundation ever! I have tried bare minerals, Laura mercier, everyday minerals, and meow cosmetics, but I keep coming back to this one. The coverage with this is great! I would say that it is a medium coverage that is buildable to a full coverage without ever looking cakey. It delivers the most natural and flawless finish that lasts all day and covers all my hyperpigmentation and I barely have to use any! I got the 50g size two years ago and the jar is still practically full with everyday wear. Before converting to mineral foundation, I always used liquid foundations, tinted moisturizers and bb creams, and although my skin wasn't terrible, switching to mineral foundation has really improved my skin a lot! My skin used to have dry patches here and there, while my forehead would break out often. I found that since the switch, my skin has really evened out. No more breaking out. And no more dry patches. I think this is the most underrated mineral foundation out there that deserves much more attention for how good the product is. The only thing is, shipping to Canada is very expensive, costs almost as much as the foundation itself! I was hesitant at first because of the shipping cost, but nevertheless, I think it is worth every penny.

moonstruck added a new review for
    Green Tea Kit Kat

BabyGill added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

suekitty13 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

boisderose added a new review for
    kleenex ultra soft

danayyc has started a new forum topic
    Smartphone plans