The Body Shop Blueberry Shower Gel

The Body Shop Blueberry Shower Gel Reviews

Ranked #112 out of 552 in Body Wash

July 07, 2016

I love the Body Shop shower gels, and the Blueberry is definitely my favourite. I love the smell! It's the perfect berry smell, and the shower gels are awesome! If you love fruity smelling products then this is a must have!

February 15, 2016

Love this product. I have been using it everyday and for several years now. Makes your skin soft and smooth. I let my sister try it and now she is hooked.

July 11, 2015

I just love The Body Shop Blueberry Shower Gel! The scent is wonderful not at all over powering as some bath products can be. I received some in a gift basket and loved it .Now one of my favorite shower gels. My skin feels soft with no dryness . A great product

July 11, 2015

Wow this stuff smells so yummy and I find the scent lasts on my skin, moisturizing too.

July 10, 2015

Love this stuff! Smells amazing but well worth the money! It doesn't dry out the skin and is great for sensitive skin!

July 06, 2015

This body wash is usually $9CAD but you can sometimes find it on sale for $5. The Blueberry smells amazing, leaves a very light and pleasant scent on the skin, gets you clean without drying the skin.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!