The Body Shop Body Scrub Reviews

Ranked #308 out of 843 in Bath & Body

The Body Shop Body Scrub is best for normal skin. Revitalize and soften your skin using an invigorating, gel-based scrub with gently exfoliating orange peel and corncob granules. This body scrub provides essential fatty acids to repair skin’s moisture barrier, so it feels smooth and supple. Community Trade organic honey moisturizes and conditions skin. Visit thebodyshop.ca for more information.

August 07, 2016

I recived this scrub from my sister for a birthday present. She highly recommends this scrub. I find the scrub smells delicious and it works. Leaves my skin soft and smooth.

February 08, 2016

I love this scrub, and the smell of it makes me want to dip my finger in it and eat it lol. It is better than the sugar based scrubs because it doesn't melt in contact with water. Leaves my skin so smooth! I use it with TBS exfoliating gloves twice a week. BUY IT!

February 03, 2014

love this scrub....it works really well

July 24, 2013

PROS: Perfect Consistancy, Scent is Wonderful
CONS: Expensive w/o a sale
QUICK TIPS: Stock up when TBS has their amazing sales
TBS definitely knows how to do body scrubs right. The body scrubs are literally the perfect consistency, they aren't too coarse, yet are not too delicate. The coconut scent is definitely my favorite sscent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent.

ps : i love the mango one too!

April 13, 2013

I love this product! It really does make your skin feel new and fresh. I never let it run out!

June 03, 2012

My friends made me discover the Body Shop body scrub and I totally felt in love with it! My skin is so soft when I use this product!

May 19, 2012

i was given this as a christmas gift and didnt find it to be anything special. i found it worked just as good as something that i would get at my local drug store or walmart. overall it was a nice smell and left my skin feeling good but for the price ive seen it i wouldnt just buy it

January 29, 2012

I used the Mango body scrub and it is amazing! It helps moisturize before I am even out of the shower! Leaves skin soft and smooth!

January 07, 2012

Great scrub! Works very well and smells amazing like everything from the body shop. I used the Cranberry Body Scrub and it really left my skin feeling soft.

August 09, 2011

this smells so amazing makes your skin really soft too