The Body Shop Born Lippy Mango Peach Lip Balm

The Body Shop Born Lippy Mango Peach Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #614 out of 784 in Lip Balm

October 18, 2014

I got this for about 6 bucks and I love it. It makes your lips soft and shimmery and tastes and smells good too. I recommend it !

April 14, 2014

The Body Shop Lip Balms, I find are do the job of moisturizing the lips but doesn't last that long.
The smell/taste/feel of the product is good. Also the coverage is good and the lip balm does make your
lips nice and shiny.

Would I buy this product again? I can't say yes or no because I would probably go to other lip balms before I would chose The Body Shop brand. If they were on sale or gift set type of deal then maybe but it wouldn't be at the top of my list.

Thank you.

July 10, 2013

This was given to me as a gift. I have fallen in love with this product! I love the texture of the lip balm ad how easy it glides on my lips. I love the fragrance and the taste of it! It keeps my lips soft and shiny! Awesome product!

February 08, 2012

I received this product to review but I've used this one before as well- it's one of my favourite lip balms!

The Body Shop makes the Born Lippy as well as the Lip Butters but I always come back to these. I find these ones the most moisturizing of all Body Shop balms. I like that it lasts longer than others and gives some shine as well. This balm helps to reduce flaky lips during the winter and to keep your already soft lips nice and smooth!

The best part of these and this particular balm is the smell! And for a lip balm, it doesn't taste too bad either, which is a nice feature when you are constantly snacking all day!