The Body Shop Extra Virgin Minerals Cream Compact Foundation

The Body Shop Extra Virgin Minerals Cream Compact Foundation Reviews

1 review
Ranked #491 out of 592 in Foundation

This cream-to-powder mineral foundation contains pure minerals and cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil for an immaculate, matte finish. It has an ultra-blendable formula and contains a custom brush for flawless application. Medium to full coverage with a smooth, matte finish. Contains SPF 15, fragrance and paraben- free.

November 30, 2012

I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! I have oily/combo skin and I struggle with acne scars on my cheeks and the occasional breakout. This foundation comes with a flat brush (which comes packed into the compact) and it is so easy to use! The formula is fantastic, insanely smooth, and delivers medium coverage, but is build-able to full. The shade range is fantastic; there are at least 8 or 9 shades and the display says ask staff for more shades! I have been trying to find my perfect shade for YEARS now and this is the closest I have found (shade 302). I have never tried a foundation that looks so natural... I can continue to build up the coverage, but it looks as if I'm not wearing any makeup at all! It's incredible! It leaves a natural -not matte, not dewy- finish. Although it makes your skin feel really oily (can be controlled with a setting powder), it does not make my oily skin look any oilier than it is and throughout the day, I don't find that it makes my face look like a shiny mess. It lasts a fairly long time, but is not transfer resistant. Actually, because it is so smooth and creamy, it transfers quite easily. All in all, I am so impressed by this foundation and have already purchased a backup!

Jade182 earned the Elite Reviewer badge