The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 297 in Hand Lotions & Creams

Soften and protect hands, even after washing. Our best-selling Hemp Hand Protector is dermatologically tested for very dry skin and contains Community Trade hemp seed oil. For more information, please visit http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com.

January 16, 2017

Very good lotion for my super dry hands in the winter, does not irritate my skin or make it sting like some lotions tend to do. The smell is not the greatest, but can easily look past that for the effectiveness of this product. Also, enjoy the metal tube!

January 12, 2017

If you have extremely dry and cracked fingers/hands, this is the perfect hand lotion. The consistency is quite thick and it does leave your hands feeling somewhat slimy after, however, I believe the pros outweigh the cons.

I would use this overnight to avoid touching anything or having to wash my hands right after. One major downside would have to be the smell. I would not recommend this product to anyone who is sensitive to strong herbal scents. I had to stop using it because it was all I could smell when trying to sleep. If you can get past that, its a great solution for very dry hands.

January 10, 2017

I discovered this product at my daughter's house while doing dishes as she keeps a tube in the window above the sink for her hands. I have a problem with cracking fingers in the winter time and hadn't yet found a product that helped to keep the fingers moisturized enough to prevent the cracking. I tried the product, now two years ago, and have never been without a tube or two. It truly is a great product.

January 10, 2017

This product works amazingly well but unfortunately I save it for desperate dry skin emergencies as the smell is just dreadful. I tried to just get over it but i find it off putting and feel the need to wash my hands asap to get rid of it - which defeats the purpose entirely. I received it as a gift so I'm not too upset it hasn't worked out.

January 03, 2017

The smell, oh god it is so so bad. I could not get over it. If I put it on people would wonder out loud what smelled so bad. It works well if the smell does not bother you. I also had a hard time with the screw on cap. I actually ended up losing it because its not like I could really set the cap down everytime I used it.

December 06, 2016

This is a must have hand cream, a few years ago someone had suggested this for really dry hands and once i tried it my mom and i both fell in love with it, although it doesn't smell too pleasant it's worth it because it has such an amazing outcome

December 01, 2016

I really like this product I use it daily. It really moisturizes my skin and I have very dry skin. The product leaves your hand a little greasy for a minute or two but it is worth it.

November 30, 2016

A little goes a looonnnnng way with this lotion. It doesn't smell the greatest, but hey - it's Hemp. It works great for relieving dry, chapped hands, specially in the winter months. I've repurchased this many times. I always go back to it in times where my hands get really bad (I try not to let them get bad, but sometimes mittens and dry air suck the moisture right out of them too quickly!)

Buy a trial size - you won't regret it :)

November 30, 2016

The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector is a gardener's best friend! I do wear gardening gloves, but never the less, my hands are pretty beaten up and rough from all the pruning and digging. Dirt is very hard on my hands and makes them crack and bleed, like fine paper cuts. Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector really works wonders if you use it at night and rub it in well. I use it on my feet too! It helps heal and moisturize my poor old skin.

November 30, 2016

This stuff is so good for dry cracked hands and to prevent dry cracked hands. You only need a small amount and it feels like those expensive parrafin treatments you get at the spa. Like a nice protective silicone glove. I love love love this stuff and I get it every time I get to go to the body shop. Especially in the winter months. It smells great and works even better.

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic