The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 290 in Hand Lotions & Creams

Soften and protect hands, even after washing. Our best-selling Hemp Hand Protector is dermatologically tested for very dry skin and contains Community Trade hemp seed oil. For more information, please visit http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com.

December 01, 2016

I really like this product I use it daily. It really moisturizes my skin and I have very dry skin. The product leaves your hand a little greasy for a minute or two but it is worth it.

November 30, 2016

A little goes a looonnnnng way with this lotion. It doesn't smell the greatest, but hey - it's Hemp. It works great for relieving dry, chapped hands, specially in the winter months. I've repurchased this many times. I always go back to it in times where my hands get really bad (I try not to let them get bad, but sometimes mittens and dry air suck the moisture right out of them too quickly!)

Buy a trial size - you won't regret it :)

November 30, 2016

The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector is a gardener's best friend! I do wear gardening gloves, but never the less, my hands are pretty beaten up and rough from all the pruning and digging. Dirt is very hard on my hands and makes them crack and bleed, like fine paper cuts. Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector really works wonders if you use it at night and rub it in well. I use it on my feet too! It helps heal and moisturize my poor old skin.

November 30, 2016

This stuff is so good for dry cracked hands and to prevent dry cracked hands. You only need a small amount and it feels like those expensive parrafin treatments you get at the spa. Like a nice protective silicone glove. I love love love this stuff and I get it every time I get to go to the body shop. Especially in the winter months. It smells great and works even better.

November 30, 2016

I've purchased this hand cream 3 times! It's clear that I love it. I think it works really well and keeps my hands nice and soft. It does leave a little residue but nothing too noticeable and it goes away after awhile. The smell, although not too strong, is different. I happen to really like the smell.

November 28, 2016

I love this hand cream. The smell is okay, but that isn't what concerns me at all. It does leave a bit of an oily residue on my hands, but as someone who has very dry hands, especially in the winter, this product keeps my skin from cracking. Awesome product and one of my favourite hand creams.

October 19, 2016

amazing!
ive used this product a few times and i really like it.
its moisture stays in your hands for a long time, not like others that make your hands feel dry again within an hour or 2. it smells very earthy so perfect for people who dont love floral girly smells.
very thick consistency- will not spill out of the tube if you leave it opened!

October 18, 2016

I tried this product this summer and it's the best hand protector ever. I work in health and frequently wash my hands. This hand cream keeps my hands well moisturized and hydrated. A little also goes a long way. Will definitely keep buying it.

October 16, 2016

J`ai essayé en magasin alors je ne connais pas son effet à plus long therme., l`odeur est agréable , pas parfumé. ne laisse pas les mains grasses donc tout de suite apres avoir utiliser la crème, j`ai pu faire autre choses . Je vais surement l`achetter

September 21, 2016

I always get this out around fall and use it all winter. A little goes a long way and it moisturizes my hands ( and feet) like no other. It does feel a bit greasy but I don't mind that. I'm not a big fan of the tube itself and I find it looks really used and beaten up when the product gets used but not a huge deal. I got it on sale so I can't complain about the price.

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted