The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 308 in Hand Lotions & Creams

Soften and protect hands, even after washing. Our best-selling Hemp Hand Protector is dermatologically tested for very dry skin and contains Community Trade hemp seed oil. For more information, please visit http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com.

February 13, 2017

The only hand cream the keeps me eczema away and effectively treats a breakout if I'm not using it. Also worked wonders when I had an allergic reaction. You only need a small amount once a day. Love the stuff it's all I buy.

February 06, 2017

i love this hand protector .. i like the aroma and it coats and protects my dry hands ...i like using this in the winter...it helps heal dry chapped hands

February 06, 2017

I could not get past the smell of this product. I have heard from other people that it does work but for me it was the smell that I could not handle. I received this as a gift and would not buy for myself.

February 04, 2017

My hubby loves this hand cream and he uses it every day. I think its a bit musky as far as scent goes but I would still use it myself. I think its one of the body shop all stars! they often have 10$ hand cream sales so I think its the best value. we have now repurchased it 3 or 4 times.

January 16, 2017

Very good lotion for my super dry hands in the winter, does not irritate my skin or make it sting like some lotions tend to do. The smell is not the greatest, but can easily look past that for the effectiveness of this product. Also, enjoy the metal tube!

January 12, 2017

If you have extremely dry and cracked fingers/hands, this is the perfect hand lotion. The consistency is quite thick and it does leave your hands feeling somewhat slimy after, however, I believe the pros outweigh the cons.

I would use this overnight to avoid touching anything or having to wash my hands right after. One major downside would have to be the smell. I would not recommend this product to anyone who is sensitive to strong herbal scents. I had to stop using it because it was all I could smell when trying to sleep. If you can get past that, its a great solution for very dry hands.

January 10, 2017

I discovered this product at my daughter's house while doing dishes as she keeps a tube in the window above the sink for her hands. I have a problem with cracking fingers in the winter time and hadn't yet found a product that helped to keep the fingers moisturized enough to prevent the cracking. I tried the product, now two years ago, and have never been without a tube or two. It truly is a great product.

January 10, 2017

This product works amazingly well but unfortunately I save it for desperate dry skin emergencies as the smell is just dreadful. I tried to just get over it but i find it off putting and feel the need to wash my hands asap to get rid of it - which defeats the purpose entirely. I received it as a gift so I'm not too upset it hasn't worked out.

January 03, 2017

The smell, oh god it is so so bad. I could not get over it. If I put it on people would wonder out loud what smelled so bad. It works well if the smell does not bother you. I also had a hard time with the screw on cap. I actually ended up losing it because its not like I could really set the cap down everytime I used it.

December 06, 2016

This is a must have hand cream, a few years ago someone had suggested this for really dry hands and once i tried it my mom and i both fell in love with it, although it doesn't smell too pleasant it's worth it because it has such an amazing outcome

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder

scoof added a new review for
    Sambucol Cold & Flu

scoof added a new review for
    seventh generation baby wipes

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Blackheads

scoof has started a new forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder