The Body Shop Mango Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

November 28, 2016

I don't usually go for mango scented products, but this one is fantastic! The scent is sweet, but not overbearing, and it stays on the skin for hours afterward. Not only is the scent great, but the cream itself is phenomenal. It's thick and smooth, but it dries quickly, and it doesn't leave you feeling greasy!

November 03, 2016

This review is strange, as I said "fugheddaboutit"" but gave it 4 stats LOL.. I just get so nauseous from the smell of the Mango. It is so sweet and although smells so like the real fruit, it still has that perfume side to it that gives me a migraine. I know I am not the only one who gets headaches, nauseous, and migraines from strong smells. That is why so many work places now put up signs saying ""Fragrance Free Zone".

If you are like me, and suffer from these symptoms too, this wouldn't be a good choice for you.

It is, however, very creamy, smooth, and soaks into your skin in a heart beat and last 24 hours against dryness. It does also leave the skin slippery afterwards, so if you put it on your feet, be careful on slippery floors, I have made that mistake before, boom, I fell pretty hard. lol..

November 03, 2016

C'est un beurre corporel très riche et hydratant. Superbe odeur de pêche juteuse. Gros format car il en faut très peu pour bien hydrater la peau. Je recommande.

November 03, 2016

This is such an amazing moisturizer. It is so luxurious and rich. Great for those with dry skin. I love the smell of the mango. I actually used this last summer for tanning and I got a bronze looking tan, no burn just a beautiful shade of brown. It is so good feeling to apply, you feel the tightness of skin go away.

October 20, 2016

this is the best body butter i've ever had in my life. the smell and the smoothness of your skin the perfect outcome.. The smell stay long. I like the body wash too..

September 07, 2016

The Mango Body Butter smells amazing. It smells like a mango yogurt you could almost eat it. Its very smooth and creamy. It leaves my skin feeling smooth, moisturize and smelling good.

August 26, 2016

I love all of the Body Shop's body butters but this one takes the cake! as per usual it leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and luxurious. The mango smell is absolutely to die for... so sweet and fresh. I just love this product!

August 11, 2016

I like the body shop's products because of their quality and price point. This butter is very rich and makes my skin very nourished. The only thing that keeps me from buying it is the strong/heavy scent that I can't stand. I'd have purchase more of their products if it's not heavily scented to a point that everyone notice me putting on the butter when I have the lid open.

August 11, 2016

I like the scent of the mango in this body butter, its not too strong but leaves a nice subtle scent after applying the body butter. I dont like that its a bit too greasy for spring/summer/fall months. So really, I can only use it one season a year, but to be fair, it does claim to be for very dry skin.

July 18, 2016

L'odeur de ce produit est juste incroyable. Au moment où tu l'appliques sur ta peau, il fond parfaitement et l'odeur reste très longtemps. Je n'ai rien se mauvais à dire, il est PARFAIT!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!