The Body Shop Nutriganics Drops of Youth Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 269 in Serums

June 24, 2016

I have just started a new skin care routine and the body shop employee suggested I start using this. It smells great, makes my skin nice and smooth, and doesn't dry it out at all. It is helping to balance the redness in my skin and I have had lots of compliments since I started using it a few weeks ago.
Not oily, not sticky, and dries leaving your skin feelings refreshed, and smooth.

February 21, 2016

I got this as a sample from the Body shop and I find the composition very drying and it hurt on my face. I also think it made me break out so I am going to have to skip out on this product.

February 20, 2016

I think this isn't too bad. This was basically my first serum I ever tried. It's light and not too heavy. I do find this serum to be a little expensive. My face was smooth when I used this and it is great for prevention of wrinkles. The only complaint I have is the stopper is terrible. If it was a proper tear dropper it would be way more preferable.

February 18, 2016

Don't let the price scare you off.....the bottle lasts over three months. The serum feels really nice on my face. My pores are smaller and my skin feels firmer. I rub the extra on the back of my hands and now they look more youthful.

February 11, 2016

I find this product to show results in as little as 3-4 days. My skin looks healthier and more radiant. It has a cool soothing feeling when applied and it leaves no residue. It is a little costly but it is definitely effective. .

February 10, 2016

I. Love. This. Stuff! I've never been a fussy one to mess about with a lot of different products for my face. But now being in my 40's my skin has changed and needs a little extra love. I never really bought into serums and assumed they were just a money grab, but when I visited The Body Shop for a new face care routine, Nutriganics Drops of Youth was highly recommended for me, so I took a leap of faith. I don't know about other brands of serum, but this stuff is awesome! I have combination skin - a little dry on the cheeks, and a little prone to adult acne in my T-zone. Using Drops of Youth has evened out the condition of my skin, and is quite significantly improving the acne! I'm a year in and very happy with the way my skin is now looking!

Cons: The dropper is a bit cumbersome and needs to be improved. The price is a bit high, and I never see it included in any sales promotions.

January 13, 2016

I got this during the Friends and Family event so it was a great deal. The serum goes on light and absorbs quickly which is what I look for in my face projects since I have naturally oily skin. I just don't like the eyedropper as it's quite difficult to get the serum from the bottle.

October 18, 2015

I have tried this product at the same time as I started using BS products. It smells nice (fresh, not flowery, no scent really) and goes on smoothly and evenly without a lot of effort. The one and only thing about this product I do not like and that would deter me from using it again would be the glass dropped that does not work. It barely sucks up enough product into the dropper and I normally end up tipping the product over to get it out. If BS is reading this, please change this!

Otherwise a great product for someone like me in needing to start with age defying products (between 35-45).

May 25, 2015

i use this serum at night. a little goes a long way. the gel like consistency surprisingly absorbs really easily. it leaves my skin feeling smooth, hydrated and refreshed. the scent is also refreshing.

the dropper is a little awkward to use. sometimes i can not tell if the serum is being sucked up or not and i have to push down a couple times before the serum gets in to the dropper.

May 19, 2015

I was a bit skeptical when the sales associate first recommended the serum to me, but I am glad I tried it! Even though I am young, I still have noticed that my skin is smoother and the texture is visibly improved. The serum has even helped eliminate some of my acne marks/scarring. I am going to continue to use this product. I would prefer if it was more affordable, but compared to other serums on the market, this is one that is effective and costs less.