The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 1527 in Body Lotions & Creams

The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter is an intensive creamy all-over body lotion, with hydrating, zesty and invigorating satsuma essential oil. It absorbs into the skin easily, helping to condition, soften and smooth the skin and helps prevent dryness. Visit thebodyshop.ca for more information.

March 18, 2017

I love satsuma in every way possible. I just wish it was more affordable. I love the creams and they always do what they say. The Saruman body was is just as good

March 03, 2017

I love love love the smell of Satsuma. It is my go to Body Shop scent. The body butter leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized with the long lasting scent of Satsuma. I usually pair the body butter with the body wash to double in the satsuma goodness.

February 07, 2017

Not only does this product work really well when it comes to hydrating my super dry and itchy skin, but it smells incredible! This is one of my go to scents and always get complimented whenever I've applied it freshly on how good I smell!

January 27, 2017

I LOVE satsuma, smells SO amazing. I have been using this cream along with the shower gel for years. I love that I can still smell the cream on myself hours after my shower. Leaves my skin nice and soft and smelling so delicious!!

January 26, 2017

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this ! Satsuma smells so amazing and its great in the winter because its very thick , the summertime it will make u feel a bit hotter due to it being thick but who cares lol it smells awesome!

January 17, 2017

This scent is sure to get peoples attention! This body butter not only smells amazing but works to hydrate your skin all day long. I use this body butter every day after a shower and therefore my skin always stays soft and hydrated!

January 12, 2017

This is my Go To! Not only does The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter make my skin soft and moisture but the smell makes you feel like you just walked into a field of orange blossoms and lasts all day long.

January 08, 2017

As with most of the body butter the texture feels amazing on the skin and works well for me. This scent is attractive and not overpowering. Many have remarked that this scent is a good mosquito repellent and i tend to agree. I like that it works well and does not over power the senses as other scented body butters/lotions can do.

January 04, 2017

Love this body butter, my skin is soft, love the smell, i have never been someone that loves perfume but having a hint of smell from the body butter is wonderful. I have had a lot of people ask what scent I am wearing.
    This is a true try if you haven't yet

January 04, 2017

I've been using this product for a long time. It is smooth and creamy. Smells so good you almost want to eat it. I have sensitive skin and i find this to be gentle and non irritating.. The business i work in has a scent free policy so this is ideal. I just smell like oranges!!

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    How Long did it take you ? :)

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's

Timmy2tall added a new review for
    Pepsi

Hunty has started a new forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's