The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter is an intensive creamy all-over body lotion, with hydrating, zesty and invigorating satsuma essential oil. It absorbs into the skin easily, helping to condition, soften and smooth the skin and helps prevent dryness. Visit thebodyshop.ca for more information.

December 03, 2016

This has been my summer body butter for years.
I love how moisturizing it is and how fresh it smells. Also, it has help a little in deterring mosquitoes during the summer months.

It doesn`t feel so sticky and it has a thicker consistency that other Body Shop Body butters. It`s an absolute favorite.

November 08, 2016

J'aime beaucoup ces beurres corporels.Celle de l'orange et du pamplemousse sont mes préférés.En plus ,body shop offre des produits qui ne sont pas testés sur les animaux alors :)

November 08, 2016

I have been using this product for years and it is always a favourite. It has a great smell! Solid product from The Body Shop. Buy the large size for best value.

August 24, 2016

I really like this cream. It's thick and moisturizing. Leaves my skin soft and smooth, very supple. The only down side is the price. I used up the small container I bought in less than 2 weeks using it on my heads every night. Wish they'd offer a big jar for more cost effectiveness.

August 24, 2016

I thought i would love Satsuma Body Butter as i loved the smell in the store. When i tried it on my body, however, the smell was just atrocious. I usually love their products so it made me sad that this one was such a miss.

July 09, 2016

Best smell in this entire universe. Can't get enough of it. Not a huge fan of body butter because of be greasy texture but I will put up for it just for the smell of this stuff! Diffusers awesome too.

June 30, 2016

I love this body butter. The smell is intoxicating. I purchased this for myself to pamper myself after I had my first baby. Love the way it feels on my skin and like I said, it smells amazing!

June 19, 2016

This is the best scent ever. It is smack-you-in-the-face citrusy orangey deliciousness. This body butter is amazing, as are all the scents. I only buy it on sale, however, because $20 is expensive for the amount of body butter that you get. This scent is very energizing, long lasting and I cannot recommend it enough.

June 10, 2016

All about that amazing scent ! Pure Yummy orangey delicious ! One of their top products and i totally understand why. Great Moisture and great scent. Great for teens as well as it's not overpowering

April 25, 2016

Amazing and not too expensive. Lasts for a long time. Once again I cannot say enough how amazing it smells, kind of orangey and kind of tangy, I don't know it is like no other! I have the essential oil version of this too. Moisturising and smells good!