The Body Shop Strawberry Bar Soap Reviews

Ranked #130 out of 161 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

December 02, 2016

I love the smell of the strawberry soap bar, i use it in the shower while shaving usually, because when using it to just wash hands it leaves my skin feeling very dry all over, so when i use it while shaving it works fine because i always moisturize my legs after anyways.

December 02, 2016

The smell of this soap is amazing!!!!!! you can almost taste the seedy fresh strawberries! However, it isn't the greatest quality for moisturizing effects...

December 02, 2016

This smells like a juicy fresh strawberry. I adore glycerin soaps, they last long and just feel good in the hands. I use this mostly in the shower, you can get them on sale throughout the year.

September 06, 2016

This bar soap smells just like the body wash, which I love! It smells so fruity, just like fresh strawberries. This is definitely my favourite scent from The Body Shop because it's so refreshing and leaves behind a light, fruity scent on my skin that's not too strong.

I use these as hand soaps in my washroom. I prefer these glycerin soaps because they last a long time and don't get mushy. Once they get much smaller, they will eventually harden, but it takes a long time before that happens, and I find that even then they're still usable.

I recommend this soap if you like the smell of strawberries and you want a good quality bar soap, for either a hand soap or a body soap in your shower. They lather well and smell great.

November 23, 2014

In find that most of The Body Shop's glycerin soaps melt away in the dish for me. These Body Shop bars make a excellent stocking stuffer now that the holidays are coming up. I also found this soap to be too drying for my hands and body. I enjoy the sweet fruity scent and the beautiful red soap. The soap has a light lather.

November 23, 2014

Love the strawberry scent, however, it wasn't moisturizing at all. Made my skin dry, so would be disasterous during the winter

November 23, 2014

Smelled amazing, but it makes my skin dry.

September 08, 2014

Got this item on sale for half price and decided to try it. Smells amazing as most of the Body Shop soaps do. Lathers well and leaves skin with a nice faint hint of strawberry scent. Ultimately I would repurchase.

1.5/5

June 27, 2012

The bar smells fabulous in the package and for the first few uses but after that the scent is gone and the bar dries up and cracks. I was really diappointed in the soap. I usually really like the bogy shop products. Sure the soap can still be used but the reson I bought it for is gone.

The bar is 100g for $4.99