The Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel

The Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel Reviews

Ranked #110 out of 597 in Body Wash

January 24, 2017

I love this product! It smells absolutely amazing and works quite well. I don't have to use much to get enough lather to clean myself. With normal use for one person, I've used 2/3rds of a large bottle in a year.

January 17, 2017

This shower gel smells amazing and leaves my skin soft and perfumed ! I use it to shave my legs and I like that it works as well as a shaving cream. Lathers well and lasts a long time ! This is my go to shower gel

September 25, 2016

A friend gave me a gift from the Body Shop years ago and I have been shopping there ever since. Great products. I love the smell of the strawberry body wash. A number of different sizes available, for home or travel use.

September 06, 2016

This is one of my favourite body washes. I've been using it for years! Because it comes in a variety of sizes, and it's on sale often, it's easy to find a size and a price for you.

This stuff smells amazing. It smells just like strawberries, so pure and juicy. It lathers really well, whether you're using a loofah or not! Even the smallest bottle lasts me a long time because such a small amount goes a long way.

If you find a good sale, you can easily get the largest size for $10 or less. It will last you forever!

January 29, 2016

Smells delicious. Love the way it feels on my skin and how I feel afterwards. Excellent product, well worth it.

August 30, 2015

I love the smell of this shower gel. It's so refreshing washing with it. The only thing is it doesn't lather much

May 04, 2012

I just love the smell of this. Reminds me of the summer!

January 10, 2012

I really like The Body Shop's Shower Gel's. It smells really sweet and is concentrated so the scent lingers on your skin.

hsliderh added a new review for
    Neutragena Hand Cream