The Complete Harry Potter Series

The Complete Harry Potter Series Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 1001 in Books

February 19, 2017

This is a great book series, a must read for all kids in my opinion!! I read it when it first came out, and have re-read it again many times. It is a great way to get kids into reading, and adults too.

February 19, 2017

I love the Harry Potter series. Amazing, it was easy to become part of the book and really love these characters. It brought me back to my childhood and to imagine magic make believe places.

February 03, 2017

One of my favourite series to read and reread. I like that the series introduces more complex themes like prejudice to young readers. A classic in children's literature.

January 07, 2017

I read the whole series. Amazing books. Well written and the movies were good too. I am looking forward to reading more of her books. Keep up the good work

December 15, 2016

Harry potter is one of the best book series of all time for all ages. It's a timeless classic about the Wizarding world ms jk Rowling has dreamed up. Good for adults and kids alike. Magical.

October 14, 2016

Super bonne série de livre. Les livres sont intrigants du début à la fin. Bien écrit les roman sont rapide et facile à lire.pour tout les âges à mon avis.

October 14, 2016

Awesome books. I read these during my pregnancy and they were amazing. Ten weeks of bed rest passed by in no time. A great read for anyone of any age. So much imagination.

September 06, 2016

I started reading these books when I was just a kid, maybe nine years old. I immediately fell in love with them! My mom and I would read them out loud together, and we would take turns doing the different voices and everything.

I would wait for each new book to come out like I was a kid waiting for dessert. Even as I got older, my love for the series did not abate, but rather grew. I would cry when a favourite character died, laugh when Harry got sassy, or gasp when something particularly surprising happened. Meeting a best friend who shared my love, and who watched all of the films with me, only cemented my Harry Potter experience as one that will remain a great memory for years to come.

If I ever have children, I will definitely share this series with them. They are simply some of the best books ever written. Even now at twenty-seven, I can truly say that magic does exist.

September 06, 2016

I watched all the movies after my son was born and fell in love with this series that i just had to have the box set...it was worth every penny and it is now something that i can put away for my boy when he gets old enough....because who doesn't love witches and wizards ghosts and goblins elves and the world of magic... i can not wait til he is old enough to fall in love with this series as i did

June 15, 2016

SO AMAZING. I really think even an adult could enjoy the series. We all know HP. A story about witches and wizards. Sounds childish right. The first few books are more light hearted. Not necessarily childish. But the books do become darker and more mature. Reading this as a kid and then a teen, I felt as if I was growing up with the characters. If I have kids, i'd like them to grow up with Harry Potter as well. It's certainly a series to re read.