The Honest Company Shampoo and Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #257 out of 552 in Body Wash

July 11, 2016

I have to admit I was a little skeptical when I received this as a gift, because I always use salon products on my hair. However, I was pleasantly surprised. It works really well, and has a wonderful orange creamsicle sort of smell :)

January 28, 2016

I am so disappointed to report that this product was a dud for me. I love The Honest Company. I love their products, and what they are all about but this just did not do it for me. The smell is beautiful - your hair will smell like orange creamsicles! I have been using it for a couple of weeks now and so far it has left a build up on my hair each time I have used it. I am using it as a body wash right now because it smells so good! It may work for babies or young children with a hair type different than mine but I am so sad to say this did not work well for me!

December 21, 2015

I got this from well.ca super excited to try Honest products! I really loved the scent however I'll keep this for my little one to use it. It really made my hair dry and tangled probably would work better for those with thinner hair.

June 25, 2015

This is one of the only washes i will use on my LO sensitive skin! No reaction at all. And she smells like a.creamsicle after ! :)

April 27, 2015

The Honest Company's shampoo and body wash has a great light vanilla tangerine scent.
It lathers up well and can be used from your head to toes. The wash is free from harmful petrochemicals and toxins found in most drugstore products, which means it safer and healthier for you and the planet.