The Little Mermaid

The Little Mermaid Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 970 in DVD

September 27, 2016

Ce film est totalement un classique d'enfance. Bon film comme l'original. Parfais pour les enfants ,mais aussi les plus grands . J'aime bien l'écouter de temps en temps.

May 30, 2016

Absolute classic, relevant to every generation! some of the best music in all of Disney movies. Great voice cast, amazing story. Great lessons to be learned!

May 30, 2016

One of the better Disney cartoon movies! I still love all of the songs! This movie was one of my favorites when I was younger, and it still holds up now. I have seen very young children get very scared at certain parts, but for the slightly older ones, it is a treat!

April 16, 2016

This is by far my favorite Disney movie. I love the animation and how well they showed things underwater - the way the water moves, reflections, the way Ariel's hair floats when she swims and moves. The songs are great and the characters are fun and identifiable with in some of their struggles. We will watch this many times in the years to come.

April 14, 2016

This is my favorite moviefrom when I was a child. There is some comedy in this movie. My fav is sabation which is the crab, he is very funny. The movie is great for children

April 14, 2016

This is a Disney classic and still one of my favorites. I loved all the characters and the storyline. Great movie for kids of all ages and adults to watch. This is a must see.

April 05, 2016

I was so obsessed with the Little Mermaid as a kid! I wanted to be the little mermaid! This will always hold a little place in my heart! Don't have anything bad to say about the movie, I will make sure my kids get the opportunity to watch this movie :)

March 16, 2016

Such a good movie. Loved it as a kid and I still do. I watches it with my niece all the time. Definitely a Disney classic. So glad it came out in DVD.

March 13, 2016

Definitely a Disney classic. I watched this as a child and my children watched this when they were younger. It always comes back, people will always watch it, and of course Ariel being classed in the category of Disney Princesses makes this movie something that any little girl who loves princess will want to watch. Great story, great and vibrant colors, great music/songs. A classic that will always be a classic!!

February 09, 2016

Loved the movie and all of the songs in it! I never really understood Ariel though, but you do you. Actually, there's not really a lot of things in this movie I can empathize with. Huh. The music is fantastic though, so that makes it up :)