The Little Mermaid

The Little Mermaid Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 1001 in DVD

January 17, 2017

This movie is a classic! I loved it as a child and still love it as an adult with children of my own :) I still sing along to all the songs and have a love/hate relationship with several of the characters, haha!!

January 13, 2017

The Little Mermaid
    I love The Little Mermaid. Such a great movie for all ages. Great story line, characters, animation. Add this to your Disney collection.

January 12, 2017

I grew up to this movie-- and I keep trying to get my daughter to watch this, but she shows no interest yet. The music is so good-- I actually have the soundtrack and try and lure my daughter to love this as much as I do through the music LOL

January 11, 2017

I loved this movie when I was a kid and I love the fact that my Cousin's little girls enjoy this movie now. It is one of my favourites and I have to admit this is the movie that made me want to be a mermaid as a kid. I love how Disney movies are still such a big hit!

September 27, 2016

Ce film est totalement un classique d'enfance. Bon film comme l'original. Parfais pour les enfants ,mais aussi les plus grands . J'aime bien l'écouter de temps en temps.

May 30, 2016

Absolute classic, relevant to every generation! some of the best music in all of Disney movies. Great voice cast, amazing story. Great lessons to be learned!

May 30, 2016

One of the better Disney cartoon movies! I still love all of the songs! This movie was one of my favorites when I was younger, and it still holds up now. I have seen very young children get very scared at certain parts, but for the slightly older ones, it is a treat!

April 16, 2016

This is by far my favorite Disney movie. I love the animation and how well they showed things underwater - the way the water moves, reflections, the way Ariel's hair floats when she swims and moves. The songs are great and the characters are fun and identifiable with in some of their struggles. We will watch this many times in the years to come.

April 14, 2016

This is my favorite moviefrom when I was a child. There is some comedy in this movie. My fav is sabation which is the crab, he is very funny. The movie is great for children

April 14, 2016

This is a Disney classic and still one of my favorites. I loved all the characters and the storyline. Great movie for kids of all ages and adults to watch. This is a must see.

TaraLeadbeater has posted in the forum topic
    Farting

skye22 has posted in the forum topic
    Shoppers

Andi1986 added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

kelx added a new review for
    Nintendo Wii