The Whole Truth Vitamin C Kit

The Whole Truth Vitamin C Kit Reviews

Ranked #121 out of 274 in Serums

June 04, 2015

I ordered this amazing kit from Sephora and love it. He makes quality products with top of the line ingredients. It is so pricey, but a little goes a long way. I prefer to use it at night, due to the Vitamin C in it. I like to alternate my product so my skin doesn't get use to 1 product.

May 27, 2015

I recently bought a bundle of Ole Henriksen 'vitamin C' products that contains a smaller size of the serum, the moisturizer, and eye cream.

This serum is very light and it absorbs almost instantly. I love the subtle and natural orange scent and the fact that it doesn't leave my skin greasy or sticky.

The moisturizer and eye cream are a sort of cream-gelly like texture and they also absorb really quickly. You only need a dab of each to cover your whole face and it makes the skin look radiant and healthy.

I've been using this system now for about 3 weeks and I think my overall complexion is nicer. My skin is smoother and it does seem more vibrant and luminous.

I have combination - acne prone skin and this hasn't made me breakout at all. If anything, I think it is helping my existing acne heal up.

$56 seemed like a lot to spend on trying a new set of products but I'm glad I did it.

Knd1309 added a new review for
    Phillips Avent baby bottles

keemstar added a new review for
    Nike Brand

Laura1960 has posted in the forum topic
    RW&Co;savings

Knd1309 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Ghostmommy has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite cartoon for adults?

Ghostmommy has posted in the forum topic
    Check your emails, ladies!

free perfume sample!