THEFACESHOP Chia Seed Water Lotion

THEFACESHOP Chia Seed Water Lotion Reviews

Ranked #521 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

March 09, 2015

absorbs really fast and not sticky. moisturizes my face very well even for the winter.

November 09, 2014

I primarily receive a small bottle of this as a sample. At first, I didn't really care much for it because the idea of a water lotion does not appear to work for me (I'm kinda biased at this point, because I prefer creamy texture lotion). I was wrong. So there was that one period of time when I ran out of moisturizer (the creamy type) and my skin was acting up, being super duper dry. So I desperately used this with the hope that it would do something to my skin. Turned out that it completely diminish the dry patches and made my skin so soft and supple and hydrated. Also, the watery texture makes it so quick to absorb into the skin.

August 23, 2014

Great light-weight lotion. A gel like texture. Doesn't make my oily skin, oilier :)

August 11, 2014

this is amazing, its not greasy and does not give me break outs. this lotion have little smell great for sensitive skin. and does feel oily. chia seed is good for oily skin and the texture is light and goes on smooth.

March 16, 2014

This product helps prevent dry skin and restore suppleness. It absorb very quick, light and non-sticky formula. I love the Chia seed scent. Great for dry-combination skin during winter season. I use it after toner and before face cream. Highly recommend it!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender