Tim Horton's Greek Yogurt Parfait Reviews

Ranked #186 out of 245 in Yogurt

July 09, 2015

It is very nutritious, its quite yummy, i however thing the pricing could be dropped its on the expensive side

April 23, 2015

Full of protein, lots of fruit. Very filling & has a great taste. Good for breakfast or lunch specially if you watching what you are eating. I found that if I ate one of these... I was very full and didn't need anything else.

March 11, 2015

This is actually good. it taste great with lots of flavour and goodness.very healthy snack for anytime of the day.

January 30, 2015

If it is fresh, it is amazing. Most of them time it is dated and gross......

January 27, 2015

They dont even fill the tiny cup up that you get for the price you pay! Not a fan

January 24, 2015

Not a fan of greek yogurt so was not impressed with this product line at all. Together with the fact that the price tripled.....It's a no sale to me.

January 24, 2015

I love this new line of parfaits! I especially love the Greek yogurt, it's thicker and feels like more of a desert to me! The berries and granola have not changed (great as always) and the yogurt has greatly improved (no longer runny!). I would prefer if Tim Horton's would offer plain Greek yogurt instead of just flavored, it's a bit too sweet for my tastes.