Tim Hortons Mocha Latte Reviews

Ranked #526 out of 565 in Coffee

February 25, 2017

The Tim Horton's mocha latte is definitely rich and creamy in taste, but way too sweet. There should be an option of reducing the sugar content in all their lattes

October 07, 2015

Yummy this is chocolately amazingness in a cup. Coffee and got chocolate mixed together can it get any bettter then that? I treat myself with this drink every once in awhile in the winter.

April 27, 2015

Love this treat from Tim Hortons. I only get these once in awhile can be expensive calorie wise. But I would have to say this is my favourite hot drink at Tim Horton's

February 20, 2015

It's half hot chocolate with half coffee. It's good. There's the option of whipped cream or chocolate whipped cream(!) I choose chocolate. OMG, it makes it more creamier in flavour! It gave me a bit of a tummy ache because it's so much richer in calories. I have learned that I can skip the whipped cream for next time. Tasty! So many choices at Tim Horton's!

October 03, 2013

This is definately one of my favorites. I love the flavor and the smell of this delicious drink. It makes it hard living close to Tim Horton's.

October 03, 2013

This is my favorite Tim Hortons latte. The coffee with chocolate and cream is a true delight.

September 24, 2013

Love a Mocha from Tims when I am craving something sweet. It is half hot chocolate and half coffee along with whip cream on top.....

September 21, 2013

Waste of money and tastes terrible. Never again !

August 13, 2013

Not a fan if the Tim Hortons mocha latte. With having the luxury of tasting Starbucks mocha, Tim Hortons can't compare. Unfortunately this will be a past if my past and will stick to the basics of either steeped tea or good old regular coffee at Tim Hortons.

1.5/5

June 21, 2013

I'm a huge Tim's fan and a huge latte fan but these are just awful! Tastes like watery espresso