• Tony Moly Panda's Dream Brightening Eye Base
  • Tony Moly Panda's Dream Brightening Eye Base

Tony Moly Panda's Dream Brightening Eye Base Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 337 in Eye Cream

October 01, 2016

i dont think you can go wrong with this product its amazing as the brand is and very affortable its very cooling and refreshing to the eyes great for soothing on thoughs stressful days

April 05, 2016

i love Tony Moly products sooo much...i have had this brightening eye base for a month now!!! i love it !! it goes on very smoothly and absorbs fast and evenly!!! leaves my eyes looking more alert and my skin around my eyes moisturized and looking younger!!!!takes care of dark circles too!!!

April 05, 2016

I bought this on a whim scrolling through ebay. Wasn't really sure what it was lol But got it anyways. I'm glad I did, it makes an excellent base and really does brighten up the eye area! I use it all around my eyes and on the eyelids. The packaging is totally adorable too :)

February 08, 2016

Tony Moly is one of my favourite Korean beauty brands!! Not only are their products packaged insanely adorable but they perform super well!! The panda eye base is shaped like a little Kawaii style panda and is a roll up solid stick which gives the underneath of your eyes a luminous sheen! I love it

January 14, 2016

This is the second half of the Panda's Dream Duo. I originally bought this product because of the adorable packaging. I was pleased to find that the product is of good quality. It's a white eye cream, used as an under-eye base to help cover dark circles. I found it works fairly well. I have very pale skin, so this was a good match for me. I can see it looking weird and standing out on anyone with a tan or darker skin tones. I found it works best on it's own, when I'm in a hurry or don't feel like using cover-up.