Too Faced Born This Way Concealer

Too Faced Born This Way Concealer Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 434 in Concealer

February 28, 2017

I am not one for concealers. But I do like this once. I used it a few times to conceal under my eyes but it creased a bit. I didn't set it so that may have been the problem. The product blends well and I found it is great for spot treatment. I use it when I don't want to wear a full face of foundation. It covers up pimples very well

February 09, 2017

I am in love with the born this way foundation so I thought I'd pair it up with the concealer. I was pretty disappointed. The foundation is amazing and the concealer is very blah. It's 3 times the price of a drug store concealer but about as effective. Nothing special save your money!

January 16, 2017

This concealer is great for a more mature skin like myself its not heavy and covers well as u get older putting a heavy concealer under the eyes can cause creasing and to look cakey but this gives a beautiful natural finish hense the name Born This Way

August 16, 2016

This is one of my favourite concealers. I luckily found a shade that matches my complexion perfectly, covers any dark spots with its easy application brush and stays put when I apply my foundation for a flawless finish!

August 10, 2016

I got this concealer at gen beauty and i absolutely love it, it has great converage and the smell is amazing. The colour selection is great i love a golden under tone

July 18, 2016

This concealer is amaIng! I use it under my eyes and my area where I've redness and it cover up everything! So easy to blend and don't really thick, just perfect.

July 17, 2016

I LOVE this concealer! I bought it in the shade "light" and it's so creamy and so easy to blend. The packaging is cute too! It looks so natural on your skin, and gives a good medium coverage, while being pretty build-able as well. It covers dark circles, and creases a tiny tiny bit, but once I use a powder/setting powder over it it's good to go! I find it smells pretty chemically scented, but I don't really have a problem with that. Overall, I'd repurchase and would recommend!

June 28, 2016

this concealer is amazing and i was fortunate enough to get it a month ahead of its release date at genbeauty toronto for free! its not a thick formula but provides excellent coverage! i love the colour selection they have because for once i was able to find a concealer that perfectly matches me! its very hydrating because of the coconut water and lasts all day! the price, a little bit steep but it will last you a while since a little goes a long way! highly recommend this concealer!

May 22, 2016

I got a sample of this at Gen Beauty in Toronto, and I love it! I was already a huge fan of the BTW foundation, and am happy they made a concealer to match. I am shade Porcelain in the foundation and use Fair in the concealer. It has coconut water in it for hydration and has a slight coconut scent! It has a beautiful velvety finish, doesn't go chalky like some concealers can. I def recommend.

May 20, 2016

I use this product for both my under eyes and just in general for any areas that need covering up and it does the job perfectly, its also not too thick!