TRESemmé® Botanique Detox & Restore Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 605 in Conditioner

November 30, 2016

My hair tends to get greasy fast and while I did find that this conditioned my hair, it was greasy by the next day, so I would definitely not recommend it for those with hair that gets oily quickly. The smell is ok, but the price is right!

October 19, 2016

I use this one once to twice a week and have found my hair in much better shape since starting to use this product. I usually use a combo of natural shampoos and conditioners with a few added items I put in but this needs no additions .

October 18, 2016

J'aime bien cette gamme de produit. Bon gros format, petit prix de pharmacie et très bonne qualité. Je le recommande à tous ,bon choix pour la famille.

October 09, 2016

One of my absolute favourite conditioners of all time! I love the softness it brings to my hair and it even makes it feel more alive! I definitely love this product

October 02, 2016

I bought this product because I have used other tresemme shampoo in the past. This one smells wonderful but I found it to feel heavy on my hair even after it was washed out. It smells great though and is an awesome price for the product.

September 30, 2016

This is a very hydrating conditioner. Helps to soothe and moisturized scalp. Leaves hair feeling silky and soft with good body. Nice scent and texture.

September 30, 2016

I really like this conditioner. It makes my hair feel so soft. I sometimes use a little bit in my hair after I get out of the shower. I leave it in and it helps with my fly away peices of hair.

September 30, 2016

This conditioner is worth the money and it smells great love that it doesn't make my hair heavy as I have very long hair! My teenage daughter also loves the product her hair was damaged from colouring it and the price is great for two of us going through a lot of hair products .

September 29, 2016

I have pretty oily and damaged hair, but this conditioner did wonders for it! My hair was super soft and silky, I noticed less breakage and it was less oily.

September 29, 2016

c est un excellent conditionneur il rend les cheveux tres doux , soyeux facile a démeler
    on sent qu ils sont nourris , qu ils sont en santé bref j adore