TRESemmé® Clean & Natural Gentle Hydration Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 539 in Conditioner

September 09, 2016

I was hoping this product was going to leave my hair silky and shiny. But it did just the opposite. I found my hair very dry and dull after the first wash. I didn't notice any improvement on the 2nd or 3rd wash

September 08, 2016

Tresemme clean and natural gentle hydration conditioner works really great on my hair I have alway like tresemme products I would recommend it to my friend and family . It make my hair really soft and great looking after a deep conditioner with clean and natural hydration .

September 07, 2016

TRESemmé is a name brand that I trust for all my hair needs. I've trying quite a few of their shampoo and conditioner duos. The Clean & Natural Gentle Hydration Conditoner hydrates my hair without leaving a nasty film behind. It's gentle formula keeps my hair looking healthy and feeling soft. With such an affordable price you can't help but love this product. My hair benefitted from this great product.

September 07, 2016

I absolutely loooveee using the clean and natural gentle hydration condition. It is worth every penny and with my dry and frizzy hair it helps me out alot! Big fan of Tresseme right here and I definitely recommend it. 10/10!!

September 06, 2016

I am a fan of TRESemmé in general but I really liked the Clean & Natural Gentle Hydration Conditioner because I didn't find that it felt heavy on my hair like some of the other brands. We have hard water and I found when I used it in combination with the shampoo I didn't find my hair felt sticky anymore.

September 06, 2016

Honestly I don't like this brand at all. I've yet to find one that i remotely like. It's cheap but you get what you pay for. If you care about your hair invest in something higher end. If you really want something cheap use dove.

September 05, 2016

This conditioner is by my bathtub right now everyone in the family uses it and we all love it I love the size of the bottle that comes in a specially when you have a family that everyone uses it doesn't run out right away I would definitely recommend trying it and it's not going to break the bank

September 03, 2016

TRESemme is a product we use quite often in our house hold, as it is one of the products that are often on sale at the store near our house, i don't usually notice a huge difference from it's different conditioners, but i do love the feel of my hair after using this

August 31, 2016

I Love Using this Conditioner after washing my hair. The smell is pleasant not strong at all. One of my problems having long hair is I never have enough conditioner but Tresemme has its big bottles whose product is very comparable to Salon products but so much cheaper. I love this conditioner because like any Tresemme product it does what it is suppose to.

August 31, 2016

Nice conditioner with nice scent to it. Works the same as the others. It makes my hair smooth and healthy looking. I love the quality and the price of this product.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches