TRESemmé® Moisture Rich Luxurious Moisture Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 574 in Conditioner

January 11, 2017

I have long, fine, thin, colour treated hair.

This conditioner is a medium thickness, and a decent amount is required in order to work through my hair. I generally let it sit for a few minutes to work its magic. The scent is light and fresh, but not overpowering.

It rinses out easily, however, once towel dried, I still need to use my detangling spray in order to run my brush through it.

Overall, it's nothing special, and doesn't provide anything additional to give my hair type a boost.

October 16, 2016

I used this in conjunction with the Tresemme moisture rich luxurious moisture shampoo. Since I have thick highlighted hair, I wouldn't use it on a daily basis because I need more intense moisture. It did a nice job for my camping trip and didn't make my hair greasy at all. You might want to use a detangling product afterwards because it might not be enough to comb through your wet hair afterwards.

October 08, 2016

This conditioner treats my coarse curly hair just as well as a person with straight hair, making this a conditioner all friends can use. I love this conditioner because of the size, smell, brand and they way it leaves my hair feeling. It gently cleans my coarse hair without drying out my hair like other brands. I will continue to but this again and again.
    If anyone plans on using Tresemme on color treated hair they should use Color Revitalise.

September 10, 2016

This is a great conditioner for my curly and dry hair! For the price and the quality, this is my go to conditioner (and i go through a lot of conditioner!)

August 25, 2016

TRESemme is my go to. Whenever other shampoos have let me down, I always come back, but this conditioner may be the reason I never leave again. It's thick, creamy and feels so silky soft in my hair while applying it; after it's dry it still feels so very soft. My hair is happy.

August 22, 2016

This intensive conditioner really lives up to its name, great for extra dry hair. Smells great and leaves your mane feeling silky smooth! Love tresemme products !

August 22, 2016

I love experimenting with new hair products and tried this line. It is very inexpensive which was nice. I found that it did work not too bad....but....I had to use way more in my hair than I usually do with some other conditioners. It seems a bit watered down or thin. I had to use way more and let it stay in my hair longer before I rinsed. But after my hair was nice and soft. I do recommend it for people who don't need a real deep conditioning, unfortunately due to damage and colouring I need a bit stronger conditioner.

August 21, 2016

I bought it at the dollar store and thought I'd lucked out to find it there, turns out not so much. I had to use almost a quarter of the bottle just to condition my hair because it was so weak and I couldn't work my finger through my hair with it.

August 19, 2016

I usually use the TRESemmé Moisture Rich Luxurious Moisture Conditioner in conjunction with the shampoo. I buy these together as a value pack and they last me a really long time. I really like the smell of this conditioner, it's not too thick or runny. I mostly use this conditioner on my ends for fear of using too much throughout my hair. This can dry out your hair if you use too much so watch out! Overall, it's a pretty decent conditioner, not my favourite, but does the job.

August 18, 2016

i really like tresemme.
    they provide their lines of affordable shampoos and conditioners, that are usually
    on sale somewhere... they are nice in my opinion and provide good moisture...
    nothing about this product i would change other than this one thing, take all sulfates out
    of shampoos and conditioners, or limit it to a smaller amount.