Tre'StiQue Mini Matte Lip Crayon

Tre'StiQue Mini Matte Lip Crayon Reviews

Ranked #370 out of 1014 in Lipstick

November 15, 2016

I have this in Nuntucket nude and I LOOOOOOVE it. It is my favorite nude lip color. I top it off with a Laura Mercier nude gloss and it's perfect! I did try it in a red color and it was not for me. The formula was also a bit different. The nude color was more matte and "stay put" which I liked. Definitely recommend!

June 27, 2016

Je mets rarement du rouge à lèvres, soit par peur qu'il s'estompe rapidement, par peur qu'il coule et que j'en ais sur les dents, mais le TreStique est pour moi la meilleure découverte que j'ai fait. CHILE RED est fabuleux, d'un rouge éclatant, il le reste meme après un verre, ou un repas! Idéal pour une soirée qui commence tôt, ou pour une longue journée de travail!

February 01, 2016

I have this product in florence fig! I have olive toned skin and this colour is so me!! I have tried matte lip products in the past and they caked and dried up my lips, but this had great dense bold colour and it did smudge or come off my lips very easily. I really would love to try many more of these lip crayons. They also come in a decent travel friendly size which I like as well.

October 28, 2015

Sadly a bit of disappointment here. I loved the ease of use and was so excited to try the product, but I was sent a nude colour in my Ipsy bag and...honestly it just looked like I'd smeared foundation on my lips, didn't suit my colouring at all. However, the actual texture of the makeup was very pleasant. But it had a terrible smell!

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas