True Blue - Glove Me Tender
Good

True Blue - Glove Me Tender Reviews

Ranked #1209 out of 1527 in Body Lotions & Creams

December 15, 2016

I absolutely love this! I work in Healthcare so & wash my hands a million times day causing my hands to be very dry and rough feeling. This product makes my hands so soft & instantly takes away the rough feeling without making my hands feel oily!!! It is has a soft clean scent, dose not leave an oily feel & works very well. All round great product!! I love it & will definitely but it again (if I can find it.)

August 19, 2010

I recently bought the "Glove Me Tender" hand cream from Bath and Body Works. It's part of their True Blue Spa line. It has a great scent and really moisturizes your hands without having them feel oily. I tend to have rather dry hands and now they're silky smooth (even after a few applications). Something I found interesting is that the hand cream has SPF 15 in it. Nice touch since you don't normally see that in hand creams. The hand cream is a little pricey, but for the quality it's definitely worth the money. I'll be sure to buy this product again.

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    How Long did it take you ? :)

Timmy2tall added a new review for
    Pepsi

Hunty has started a new forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's