I am absolutely in love with this line of polish. It produces a gorgeous finish with just two coats.
I love the line of colors. Definitely not your average nail colors and I love that.
Minimal chipping and decent wear time.
Honestly, even though my nails are a bit short and ugly at the moment, I was excited to try this. The color is not my thing, while 'no filter' is a cute name, I dub it 'Faded Puce'.
I have to say, I wasn't impressed with the formula, it was very gunky and went on streaky with one coat, but two coats seemed to cover well enough. However, it was heavily chipped the next day, so I wouldn't buy again.
This review is for Trust Fund Beauty Nail Polish in shade "No Filter". You can find this and many other shades at trustfundbeauty.com
I personally have a huge collection of nail polish and I have heard positive things about this brand before so I decided to give it a try. I own 3 different shades so far but "No filter" is my most recent buy. Here are the pros and cons:
- Dries very fast (though some Revlon Nail Polishes dry faster)
- The brand has a wide variety of colours you won't find anywhere else, that's something I really like, the original shades.
- Bottle Design is simple and elegant
- The brush is pretty standard but that's the way I prefer it since nowadays there's even wide and flat brushes that just make a mess unless your nails are wide, but since mine aren't I prefer a standard or slimmer brush.
- The product lasts long enough on your nails, but nothing out of the ordinary.
- It seems a bit diluted for some colours. For some shades you only need 1 coating, so I wonder if there's a problem with quality control.
- This specific shade "No Filter" is really nice for a natural look or neutral makeup.
- I think they need to do something about the quality of the bottle. In all honesty it looks cheap, I know I said previously it is a nice and simple design but the glass seems cheap as well as the plastic cap. One of my bottles had the cap stuck with some dry nail polish and when I opened it (I didn't even use much force), the glass bottle shattered and I was lucky enough to close my eyes in time otherwise I'm sure some pieces would have gotten in my eyes. It is important for this company to do something about the cheap, easy to break bottles before someone gets hurt.
General Impressions: This is a great buy if you are looking for out of the ordinary shades and something that dries faster. However, I think they are overpriced to be honest. I would probably think it's a good price if they get stronger bottles with quality caps and brushes. Also, it would be nice if the product lasted longer on your nails.
These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.