U by Kotex AllNighter Overnight Pads with Wings Reviews

Ranked #121 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

Get the same CleanWear cover and MicroMax core as our other U by Kotex pads, with a uniquely shaped design to keep you seriously protected through the night. Features:The CleanWear cover helps keep you fresh and dry. The MicroMax core locks fluid away fast. Cottony side barriers are sooo soft. Tru-Fit wings help this pad stay put.

March 24, 2016

This is my absolute favourite brand of pads. Great coverage, comfortable, absorb well, decent price. When I find them on sale I legitimately buy like 4 boxes!

I'm disappointed when I have to resort to using another type. If you don't like long pads these will feel uncomfortable, but for sleeping or long days spent being lazy in bed they're great!

February 05, 2016

When my other brand of pads isn't available, I get these.
They are very absorbent and keep me dry.
I would say they are a bit stiff and the liner part is not as soft as others.

December 22, 2015

I've been using this product for years, can never go wrong with them.
Nothing leaves the pad.

June 15, 2015

I really liked how this pad the extra length in the back which made it good for overnight because I move a lot. I found it had minor leaks on heavy days.

June 09, 2015

These are my absolute favorite pads, extra length and wings for added protection, it allows me to sleep with a bit more confidence, rather than worry if I am leaking!

June 09, 2015

These are the only pads I will use. Other brands give me a rash and I dont feel protected enough. I have never had a problem with these. The overnights are great. They are perfect length and thickness. I never worry about leaking at night with them.

April 12, 2015

such a good product, I use it every night on my period, it fits all my underwear, and there are never any leaks, the price is good and it doesn't make me feel like i'm wearing a diaper.

January 28, 2015

bought these for after delivery of my baby. worked great

January 08, 2015

I love It and use it for every month ;)

November 27, 2014

I am not one for pads in general but after having my daughter I couldn't use tampons. I tried other pads but the other ones were uncomfortable, leaked and made me feel like I was wearing a diaper. This made me feel normal when I wasn't feeling good about myself. I recommend this product to any girl, especially any mother after child birth.