U by Kotex Click Super Plus Tampons Reviews

Ranked #151 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

Go from compact to full-sized protection in one easy move. When it clicks, it’s ready to insert. Features:Designed small, protects big. Expands all around so you’re fully covered. Smooth tip so insertion is quick and easy.

June 20, 2016

excellent product for the price. box is treandy and my boyfriend doesn't minf buying them because it doesn't look like tampons. they absord well and do what they are supposed to. always the brand I use

May 23, 2016

When I am on my period there is no other type of tampon I will use. U by Kotex always makes me feel comfortable and clean. They are a great price and a great quality. They also are great for women who are sensitive when it comes to feminine hygiene products

December 14, 2015

Worth every penny! The best tampons ive tried by far!

May 26, 2015

Best tampons so far! Easy to use! Comfortable fit and are true to their absorbancy level! Just wish they would come in bigger boxes.

April 20, 2015

I find the product a little overpriced, I like the tampons but I don't think that the price is justified... sure their marketing is "edgy" but in the end its just a tampon! Great product, average price

September 09, 2014

The only kind of tampon I will use now. Super comfortable to wear and I've never had problems with leaks. They're easy to apply and do a great job at making sure things stay where they're supposed to.

February 18, 2014

I have used these tampons a couple months back and I am not pleased with the way they work. I had issues with them leaking and also did not find it was comfortable to wear. I used these for my whole entire period cycle and I would not recommend them to anyone. I was really hoping to like these because the packaging is super fun but unfortunately it is a no in my books. There are better tampons out there but the only way to figure out if it works for you is to try it out for yourself. The only good thing I have to say about these is that they are affordable.

I hate writing reviews on products I do not like but I have to be honest with you ladies.

1.5/5

February 18, 2014

I found that they leaked. I had to use a panty liner to avoid stains

November 09, 2011

I really like these tampons because they are compact and easy to use. They absorb more than other tampons that I have used in the past so I haven't had any leaks as I have had with other brands. The only thing I don't like about it is the multicolored wrappers because you can't tell if it is a super, regular, light, etc. unless you look really close to see the S or R. I would like it if they would stick to a certain color for each absorbency.

August 31, 2010

I got some coupons in the mail so I decided to try these. HATED them. I found the click mechanism to be faulty in most of them. It would pull right out at the crucial moment so Id have to manually finish the insert. :(
When I actually got it in I found it did not expand and form to my shape the way Tampax does. Too many issues with leaks!

They are cute colours and compact to fit in your pocket or purse, so someone may want to try them to see for themselves if they function well. If you like Tampax Pearl you may like these too. I dont like the Pearl either.....