Udderly Smooth

Udderly Smooth Reviews

Ranked #1225 out of 1455 in Body Lotions & Creams

Udderly SMOOth Udder Cream is a water-based moisturizer. Udderly SMooth is greaseless, stainless, with a light, fresh fragrance. Originally developed for use on dairy cows, Udderly SMOOth , in recent years, the general public has become aware of Udderly SMOOth Udder Cream. They use Udderly SMOOth as an everyday multi-purpose beauty aid due to its rich moisturizing ingredients and performance in softening dry, thirsty skin.

June 14, 2015

wonderful product can be found on sale all year..non-greasy works wonders

October 24, 2014

It has a really nice feel. I find it has to be re applied before you notice it. I does go straight into your hands, and isn't greasy

September 03, 2014

I love utter cream. I have extremely dry skin and so does my son and it works great on both of us. Iove that its thick, smell isn't the greatest but it does work. The price is worth it

June 20, 2012

I carry a small tube of Udderly Smooth in my purse. I have diabetes and dry skin and creams are important for me to always have on me. I find Udderly Smooth to work well, not as good as other products I have tried, but well. I love that it is lightly clean scented and thick.

April 28, 2009

I first tried this cream on 5 years ago. It was recommended to my by a friend who like myself has very sensitive skin. I used this cream regularly for 5 years. I have sensitive skin and am allergic to most artificial scents in lotions and creams. It was nice to use this because it was not scented like a flower (although this is nice- it makes my eyes water and skin itch).

The smell is a bit strange but not enough that you can't get used to it. The texture is smooth and creamy and it is not greasy which is good if you are using it on your face or hands. The novelty of it being an udder cream (or at least modeled after one) is cute.

I enjoy this product a great deal and recommend it to anyone with dry and sensitive skin. The price is also good because you only have to use a bit and it lasts for quite some time.

April 12, 2007

Udderly SMOOth is a great product - Yes it really was made as an udder cream for cows, but it works very well on people. It is the one cream that i actually can put on my hands and them not feel or look greasy in the slightest.

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    2 questions

Multi Brands Women's Product Review

Low carb...

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Which Product Review did you get into?

amritabhulla earned the Beauty Guru badge