Uncle Ben's Rice and Sauce Curry

Uncle Ben's Rice and Sauce Curry Reviews

Ranked #2300 out of 2312 in Grocery

Lunchtime can be boring; we often resort to eating the same thing every day, without any real enjoyment. UNCLE BEN’S® Rice and Sauce is an exciting lunchtime idea from a trusted brand that’s ready in less than two minutes.

July 19, 2014

Not the greatest flavor, I probably wouldn't recommend it!

September 24, 2013

I like curry but this curry didnt taste right tried it a few times to see if it was just a bad one. This wasnt for me. The rice was ok to do other thing with it.

July 11, 2013

I got this for free and thank goodness I did.. this was the most DISGUSTING express product I have ever tried.. It was the cheddar flavor and it tasted literally like cardboard.. rice texture, cardboard flavor!

October 02, 2012

Easy to make. Comes with lots of sauce. All you need is a fork. These are great for trips and school lunches. Love it.

July 11, 2012

Love these, they are convenient and tasty. Great for a quick healthy meal on the go. My family loves rice, and this just makes my prep time easier. Great product. Great flavors. Great price.

July 06, 2012

Uncle Ben's Rice and Sauce Curry has 350calories, 8g of total fat, 5g sugar and 510mg of sodium. It takes 90 minutes to heat and eat.

This is a great one serving dish for on the go people. Lightly spiced with red and green peppers,coconut and tomato paste. It is not overpowering. Package comes in two sections with a rice dish on bottom and sauce mixture on top.