Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 1137 in Eye Shadow

January 14, 2017

The Gwen Stefani Palette by Urban Decay is absolutely amazing!! The colours range from soft tones to bold tones! The blue is so perfect to use! Plus all the colours are named after one of her songs or no doubt related. Definitely a palette worth the price

January 09, 2017

I love this palette. The range of colors are perfect from neutrals to bold, you can create just about any look. I had wanted this forever and really wasnt stoked about paying full price because I initially read bad reviews.. I guess everyone has their preference! Once i saw the price drop on sephora i snatched it ASAP and i do not regret it. Some of the colors do go on sheer, so be sure to prime and i find the lighter shades have a better result with the traditional sponge applicator.

July 20, 2016

Can we talk about pop and that beautiful navy blue before anything? I love those colors.. The pink and the Gold are really light but other than that the pigments are good. I just wet my brush before using those colors. Def a good buy!! But maybe a little pricey

July 07, 2016

The neutral shades in this palette are ABSOLUTELY gorgeous, on the other hand, Harajuku, Danger, and 1987 don't appear as what they do on the palette. The pigmentation is fairly good, as I have heard some negative reviews about the pigment. Overall, this palette is one of my favourites, in regards to neutral shades.

June 14, 2016

I have Many UD palettes but I love Gwen Stefani so I had to add this one ot my collection. I like this palette, overall it's a sold palette for natural looks and then there are a few crazy colours to step out there a bit. However i feel like there are too many colours that are similar to each other. They could have made this palette a bit smaller and saved people some money.

June 12, 2016

One of 2 palettes I'm using right now. I love urban decay and so far the Gwen Stefani line is looking olmyoo. Some darker colors I may never use but you never know

April 21, 2016

I was hesitant to buy another neutral palette since I already own both chocolate bar palettes by Too Faced, but I'm glad I did decide to get it! The colors are butter smooth, pigmented and blend able, everything you expect from UD. A beautiful neutral palette that does amazingly beautiful everyday looks and can stand alone as the only palette you need or works well into your palette collection.

March 14, 2016

I was a little hesitant at first to buy this, but it has become my go to eye palette!!! It is so blendable and is just the most perfect neutral palette.

March 01, 2016

Pricy, it's a fact. $70 for a palette, ouch! But it is worth it I believe. This palette is so great, the colours are absolutely perfect! It is pigmented, soooo nice and they blend very well. I am in love with my new Gwen palette!

January 29, 2016

Ok so this eyeshadow palette is amazing it's so buttery and so soft and blends easily as well. I was super excited to hear about this as urban decay has never worked with anyone before and love that Gwen was the first to do that. I'm excited to get the blush palette and some lipsticks. To bad it's limited addition but this palette should last me a long time