Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner

Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #653 out of 776 in Eye Liner

Paint thin lines with the tip of the brush, or sweeping color with the side of the brush for dramatic, jewel-encrusted eyes. Once dry, they will not budge - the glitter won't fall to your cheeks.

September 24, 2016

When I was in my teens, I was lucky enough to find the shade ACDC in a little gift set at Winners for under $10. Though I was already a fan of Urban Decay products, I had never tried their Heavy Metal glitter liners. Needless to say, I've been a fan of this liner ever since!

The applicator on this is a very fine brush tip, not unlike their other eyeliners. This makes it very easy to draw a precise line along the upper lash line, or to do a little glitter wing. It's a pretty goof-proof brush, I've found, and I'm not always the greatest with brush applicators!

Unlike some glitter liners, which are far too clumpy and chunky, the glitter in this seems to be displaced so much more evenly. The base, rather than feeling too thin or too thick, goes on like a clear gel to seal everything in place. With one layer, it's easy to get an even, but more sheer line of glitter.

I found that it was also very easy to build this product up, adding more layers onto itself without any issues with it globbing up or becoming sticky. This can easily be spread all over the lid for extra shine and drama without disturbing any eyeshadow underneath, either by way of creasing or causing the existing eyeshadow to break up.

This is an excellent product that comes in a variety of shades. It's easy to use and doesn't dry out. Heck, I just found that old tube of ACDC, and amazingly, it hadn't dried out -- eight years later! I still threw it out because it was super old, but that's pretty impressive.

June 08, 2016

Love this liner! It is perfect for anyone who loves a little glitter in their life. It is also great to wear for going out at night. May take a few coats to apply properly, glitter is the only thing coloured, not base. But doesn't budge!

April 03, 2015

These are gorgoeus for a shimmer eyeliner! They aren't gloopy and they feel natural on the eyelid. Love!

July 21, 2011

I have this eye liner in Baked (a coppery-gold colour) and I love it when I want dramatic eyes for a night out. The brush is very thin so it can be layered over regular eye liner without creating a mass of sparkles on your eye. I've found that the glitter does move if your sweating a lot, but otherwise, it stay put.

jayvelyn926 added a new review for