Urban Decay Skyscraper Multi-Benefit Mascara

Ranked #729 out of 801 in Mascara

October 22, 2014

It's pretty good. Clumps a little but I recommend it

May 16, 2010

I have not had this product for long but it is one of the best mascaras I have used to date. I have used all kinds from Great Lash to Chanel and this is one of my top picks! It is a very light weight mascara, easy to apply several coats for more *drama* just a bit expensive but most of my products seem to be these days...not sure if it will dry up fast hope not. Someone let me know!

December 13, 2009

This mascara promises to do six things: lengthen, strengthen, curl, separate, brighten, and thicken. For the price, I was hoping that it would wash the dishes after dinner, too! This is of course a higher-end mascara, and with it comes the higher-end price. Beyond that, this mascara works wonders. For me, it did all of the things it promised, without clumping, flaking, or smudging. The brush is one of those newer plastic flexi-brushes, so I was afraid that it wouldn't coat my lashes evenly enough. Surprisingly, the brush is strong and coated my lashes evenly. My lashes looked like they were FAKE, they were so amazing. Also, it dried to such a soft finish! My lashes didn't feel hard, brittle, and spiky like they usually did with every other mascara. It was soft and lovely.

PROS:
    - does what it promises to do
    - keeps lashes so soft
    - doesn't clump
    - doesn't smudge
    - brush is easy to use

CONS:
    - doesn't darken my lashes a ton
    - has a slight smell that I don't like.