• Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Body Butter
  • Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Body Butter

Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #1033 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Body Butter immediately deep conditions and supplements very dry skin with moisturizing emollients to promote the ideal environment for skin to repair itself.

March 16, 2016

I really like this body butter. It is thick and creamy, but it does absorb into the skin very quickly. It is also very gentle on my sensitive skin. It lasts for a long time, as a little bit of this stuff goes a long way. I will definitely repurchase this.

June 17, 2014

Love this keeps my skin very soft and I have very sensitive skin!

May 04, 2010

Thanks ChickAdvisor for the freebie! I've heard good things from my friends about this product so was excited to see if it stood up. It does! The cream is super thick (it's body butter), but seriously locks in the moisture and lasts all day. At times I have overly dry skin and it really did the trick. It's good for women or men because the scent it pretty generic. Two thumbs up!

April 27, 2010

This body butter go on smooth and moistizes well. My body absorbed the lotion well. There is no lotion residue left over so you can get dressed without worrying about it getting on your clothes. It also has a light pleasant scent that just smells "clean". I would recommend this body butter as a good product for moistizing your skin.

February 07, 2010

This is a great product. I love it and will buy it myself when I use it up. Other body butters I have used (brands that are more expensive, I don't know the price of this but I am sure its not expensive) will be absorbed into the skin within two hours of using it. This one last much longer and that doesn't mean it is greasy, its not. I didn't realize how itchy I was until I put this on and I felt releif right a way.
It doesn't have a strong scent so if you would like to wear perfume you can, and I think a man can use it as well. It would make a great gift.

October 24, 2009

Surprisingly, this is the best body butter I have ever tried. It's also the cheapest. The unscented cream is deeply moisturizing and has a beautiful and luxurious texture. This is perfect for winter skin. I love it.

October 16, 2009

I just love this lotion!! I have quite dry skin on my legs ( i know you wanted to know that about me!!) even in the summer. I have tried quite a few different lotions and at one time my favorite was the Body Shop's body butter but money got tight and i had to find an alternative. This is an excellent body butter, it makes my skin soft and it lasts the whole day.