Vaseline Lip Therapy Aloe Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 860 in Lip Balm

March 20, 2017

This is a good lip moisturizer for night time. It has the same feeling on the lips as regular Vaseline and leaves lips feeling moisturized and helps heal chapped lips fast. My only complaint is that the aloe scent is a little off putting in a lip product - it smells more like a lotion.

I have 3 kinds of @Vaseline Lip Therapy

March 01, 2017

J'aime beaucoup cette vaseline pour mes lèvres. Le pot est assez petit, mais il dur très longtemps. Il rend les lèvres très douces tout en les hydratants. Je rachète sans hésitation.

March 01, 2017

I have always used Blistex for chapped lips but was interested in trying this and I'm glad I did! I feel that it made my lips softer, more moisturized and it smells great! I can't wait to try the other ones.

September 26, 2016

This stuff is great. I didn't actually buy it myself; someone gave it to me and I'm so glad he did.My lips are always drier in the wintertime as most of us are and this works really nice. It is handy to use and I like it in my purse for easy accessability. In fact, I'm thinking of going to buy another just to keep in the bathroom.

September 26, 2016

I have been using Vaseline products ever since I can remember for dry lips and skin. This lip therapy product comes in a cute tin packaging but I am not a big fan of sticking my finger in the container. I wish it came in a stick form. It smells really good and it makes my lips really soft. It works amazing for dry/crack lips during the winter months here Canada. I would definitely recommend this product!

September 09, 2016

I received this product for free in exchange of my review. Its an ok product but if you have dry chapped lips there are more interresting option than petrolium jelly

August 24, 2016

It did the job it was supposed to but I did not like the scent of the product. I found the scent to be very strong and needed to wipe it off my lips - though the moisture stayed so really the product did what it should do.

May 21, 2016

I was intrigued by this product when I saw it at the drugstore. The idea of putting aloe on my lips did seem a little strange, though.

It smells like a watermelon candy, but I don't know what they put in it, because it totally made my lips itch and swell every time I used it.

May 20, 2016

Love the fresh aloe scent. You get a large amount for the price. Just really love it as a general lip balm. I enjoy using it before bed. I keep one next to the bed and one in my purse! ;)