• Vaseline Problem Skin Therapy Cream

• Immediate 250% moisturization boost
• 30% Petroleum Jelly
• Contains Vitamin E

October 12, 2016

I bought this on the day of my trip to Cuba. Needed something quick and easy to board with for an all over lotion. It actually works good. It's thick which I like, creamy and not greasy. Holds a good moisture all day and my hubby ended up stealing it from me because he's obsessed with lotions and this one. Lol!

August 26, 2016

Great moisturizer! I have really dry skin on my inner elbows and this is amazing plus it has no scent and is great for kids and sensitive skin!!!!!!!!

February 05, 2016

This is perfect for those dry, rough patches on your elbows, knees, and feet. Very intense, great moisturizer.

February 05, 2016

My husband uses this for the dry skin on his legs. It is the only cream that he likes on his legs because it absorbs well and moisturizes well.

February 05, 2016

This product is a great cream for anyone, any age, with problem skin. When my children were babies, they had severe eczema and our doctor recommended we try this product for them. We used this cream on their damp skin after their baths and it cleared up their eczema and smoothed their skin. I use this on my hands when they are dry, especially in the winter and my hands are smooth with only a couple of applications. This cream definitely takes care of different kinds of problem skin.

August 23, 2014

My son has bad eczema and a doctor actually recommended this cream to us. We tried every type of lotion you can think of and our doctor even prescribed the cremes with hormones in them and when that didnt work she said we should try this cream and see how it works. Well two days after using it his eczema started clearing up and a week later was completely gone! This cream is amazing and so cheap! I recomend this to anyone and everyone!

June 13, 2014

I actually use this on my face - I have very dry patches on my cheeks that other lotions only seemed to emphasize. This cream actually helps smooth them out. My face is combination/oily, so I only used it on the dry parts (cheeks/chin) and not on my nose or forehead, which are on the oily side. It didn't break me out and I only needed a small dab to cover the problem areas.

Overall, a fairly good inexpensive "face" cream :)

May 19, 2014

Amazing! I get such dry skin on my feet that my skin actually cracks. I have always been a fan of Vaseline products and saw this problem skin therapy cream on the shelf at Zeller's (that's how long ago I first tried it) I bought my first jar, tried it, was amazed by the results. Love the fact that it was not perfumed and definitely was not greasy. My heels absorbed the cream so quickly and within a few days my skin started to soften up and the cracks actually closed. Once again Vaseline you have come up to the plate for me. Your Vaseline Intensive hand creams are also some of you best work. Thank you for constantly coming up with such fabulous products. If I could give you a hug I would, you have definitely earned one. Would I recommend this product? Of course, everybody should give it a try.

February 23, 2014

I love this lotion! I have extremely dry skin and hate using lotions that leave an oily residue. The Vaseline problem skin therapy cream leaves my skin feeling silky smooth with out the oily feeling.

November 14, 2013

My son gets extremely dry skin during colder (read here: low humidity) months, which if left alone will quickly turn into eczema or crack into wounds. I have tried a lot of different remedies over the years and most of them just aren't moisturizing enough.

I was in the store looking for my tried-and-true cocktail of Glaxal Base mixed with Vaseline jelly when I found this Problem Skin Therapy Cream. As far as I can tell, it's pretty much exactly what I would have mixed up with Glaxal Base anyway.

This stuff worked wonders starting from the first day. Because the product is unscented, it did not irritate my son's skin (or make him smell "too girly" as he hates).

Not everyone is in favour of using petroleum products on their skin for various reasons, but when you have a severe dry skin situation, this really is the best remedy I have ever used - and I've tried dozens of lotions and body butters, both conventional and from the alternative market.

I definitely recommend it!

Lug Taxicab Full Tote