Good

Vega one nutritional shake mixed berries Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 177 in Weight Management

January 06, 2017

I really only enjoy this and the regular vanilla flavour. This is such an easy way to get a healthy serving of veggies and protein without the fuss. It's a lot better when mixed with Almond milk but i find I can tolerate this one when I mix it with water, all the vega shakes have a wheatgrass after taste which is what I think turns a lot of people against them but it's an easy thing to fix with some frozen bananas or berries.

This is pricey but I tend to grab a bunch when they go on sale since I go through them quickly and don't have to worry about the expiry dates. No bloating or protein gas from this shake either which is a huge bonus.

March 08, 2016

Vega one nutritional shake in mixed berries

Vega one shakes are pricey but I believe that you get what you pay for and that is a high quality shake that is filled with great vitamins and minerals.

This particular shake kept my full and satisfied until lunch, I normally use it once a day for breakfast. I skip the weekends, as a cost saving measure.

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish

jayvelyn926 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Samikins earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    winter please goooo away

Bren has started a new forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish