Vichy Aerateint Pure Liquid Foundation

Vichy Aerateint Pure Liquid Foundation Reviews

Ranked #321 out of 613 in Foundation

2 Textures for a natural, 12-hour coverage. Perfectly adapted to each skin type's needs. The cream has a generous and airy texture that melts into the skin instantly. Able to capture and retain water, it hydrates skin continuously for 24 hours of absolute comfort. All skin, even the driest ones, are smoothed and regain a healthy-glow.

December 19, 2016

Received a sample! Was very pleased with the product! I highly recommend it! Full coverage doesn't feel heavy made my skin flawless A little more pricy then your typical drug store price but worth it!

November 18, 2016

I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this foundation, I know Vichy for their skincare products but I had never their makeup. This foundation provides really good coverage and lasts all day, without drying out my skin.

October 27, 2016

OMG Wow Wow Wow.. Again, another #1 for Vichy. This liquid foundation is wonderfully smooth, soft, creamy, blendable, shimmering, great coverage, no caked look, long lasting coverage, just use a make up sponge to dab t-zone, or to lightly re-blend without re-applying any more liquid foundation.

I love this. It makes my pores disappear, covers all my dark spots and scars from acne, It does not irritate any blemishes I currently have. So many liquid make ups feel okay at first, but then a few hours later my blemishes get itchy, sore and re-infected. This is Vichy liquid foundation is hypo-allergenic, dermatological tested, paraben free, and although says for combo or normal skin, I have sensitive skin and it is superb. It says it gives a 12 hour finish, but I found it was about 10 hours. It is worth the money, and really it is not expensive when you compare both pricing to other high end shelf brands like Revlon that can be over $20 and this Vichy is $30.

No matter what type of skin you have, I guarantee you will fall in love with this liquid foundation by Vichy. You will not go back to your other brand. It almost seems that it has helped my complexion wearing it too.

I recommend this product.

September 27, 2016

Bon fond de teint avec belle couvrance du produit sur la peau. Le fond de teint ne me donne pas de boutons et lisse mes imperfections de ma peau. Bonne tenue sur le visage.

September 27, 2016

Can apply easily and it blends in covering all dark spots , I like that it does not feel like wearing a mask , very light and creamy with fast drying time no smudging ,great product .

September 22, 2016

This foundation is the best I never try ! I have oily skin with acnea, but style dry sometime. The vichy aerateint pure liquid foundation hide any blemishes, I work it with foundation brush for more coverage when need it, and when I want just a light coverage i use my finger. It's easy to work and to apply, and it stay in place all day. Definitely recommand this product ! I love it !

August 20, 2016

Super produit qui s'étend bien et donne un effet bonne mine au teint sans un effet trop lourd de fond de teint. Il cahce les imperfection et est parfaite pour les peaux sensibles.

June 08, 2016

i love all your products, and i buy them frequently. i like the way iot covers, i like the smell, the feel, everything. i started with the normaderm products when i was just 17 years old and i fell in love with the vichy products eversince

May 31, 2016

I love this foundation and how my skin feels after applying it.It doesn't look like a mask ,easy to apply and nice finish.let's your skin to breath and has good coverage.I have few acne scars and once I put this foundation on my face can't see them.

June 18, 2015

like it but it did little bumps on my face...so may be allergic to it...

morencyc added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Cjanzen added a new review for
    Sunrype fruit 2 go

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Bose Bluetooth Wireless Headset