• Vichy ProEVEN Brightening Cleansing Foam
  • Vichy ProEVEN Brightening Cleansing Foam

Vichy ProEVEN Brightening Cleansing Foam Reviews

Ranked #377 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

October 17, 2016

I have a combination and sensitive skin. I also have uneven skin tone. I have recently purchased this cleanser. I am quite impressed with it. It produces good lather and literally a pea-sized is more than enough to clean face and neck. It has a very nice fragrance. It does not leave any film on the skin and gives you a very clean feeling. Also, it does not give a dry feeling. Even though it has fragrance, it is suitable for people with sensitive skin. I can say this because i have highly sensitive skin. It makes your face look brighter instantly. But i don't think that last long. Since i have recently started using it, i cant comment on long term results. But it is worth a try.

September 12, 2016

I adore using this cleanser. I'm generally not picky about what cleanser I use, a long as it removes whatever makeup my micellar water missed, but I actually look forward to washing my face in the morning and evening with this cleanser. It is pricey, but the tube is jam packed with product and you need a smaller-than-a-pea amount. I will be surprised a year from now when I feel a dent in the tube. It lathers up to this soft, creamy texture that is a joy to wash over your skin, and the fragrance is luxurious. I don't know what it is about the scent but it smells so GOOD but isn't overwhelming, and doesn't linger. I think my skin looks so good because this product actually makes me want to wash my face. As for makeup removal, it definitely removed what my micellar water misses, however it is not recommended for use around the eyes if that's something you need.

August 26, 2016

I recently reviewed a few other Vichy products and like those you only need a very small amount of this foam to get full coverage and total cleansing of your face. A little goes a long way. I've been using this for over 4 months and just recently finished it. It leaves your face feeling totally cleansed, smooth and not dried out. Great product

April 06, 2016

I love love love this cleansing foam. It smells so good Just the smell alone makes me so happy but it also makes your skin feel so clean. Highly recommend this product

April 06, 2016

I started using this product 5 days ago as recommended by a friend and it has significantly improved my skin tone and helped with hyper pigmentation. My skin looks brighter and the spots on my face are less visible. Within such a short period of time i was able to get great results. I plan on buying this again.

March 04, 2016

I have been using this cleanser for 3 months and it leaves my skin feeling really soft and clean. But not artificially clean. This seems to be lasting a long time as well. I believe the product is overpriced and I will be looking for a cheaper eqivilant

January 21, 2016

My mom had this and I tried it a few times. It really does clean your face well and leaves it feeling refreshed and looking more brightened.

January 20, 2016

Get it! The best I have found to deep-clean my dry skin! Brightens and clarifies your skin. Just a touch is enough to clean your whole face and neck. My blemishes have almost completely disappeared after only one week of using it!

June 09, 2015

I had been using this product for a couple of years now and I am very pleased with the results, it surely brightens up my skin and evens out my skin tone and my blemishes have reduced.

Updated On: June 12, 2016

I been using this product for the past couple of years now. And I use it every morning and night and I am very pleased with the results, it surely brightens up my skin and evens out my skin tone and my dark spots and uneven skin tone is reduced.

March 31, 2015

I have a type of acne caused by my skin not exfoliating as fast as new skin is generated. I can't use exfoliants like walnut, because they are sharp, and can cause infection, or beads, because they are ineffective.

This product has improved my skin so much. My skin is sensitive, and it works gently enough not to cause redness or irritation, and has helped with my acne scarring. (Not pitting- I don't have pitting.) I am really happy I found it.