Good

Victorias Secret Very Sexy Sheer Sexy Mist Reviews

Ranked #655 out of 976 in Bath & Body

Victoria's Secret VERY SEXY Lot 1 (ONE) bottle of SHEER SEXY MIST @8.4 fl oz. (new/unused/smoke free home) (just as pictured)

May 10, 2010

I purchased Very Sexy Sheer Sexy Mist because I had smelled this amazing scent on a friend of mine once and could have sworn she said Victoria's Secret Very Sexy.

After hunting around in VS everytime I'm at the mall, I never did find one that smelled the way I remembered, which was somewhat of a fruity but indeed very SEXY scent...but I bought this one anyway because it's a bit intoxicating to the senses, and one that I feel will definitely attract some attention (in a good way!) from passersby!
    I generally do prefer more of a natural fruity scent but did love this one in spite of that. I would say it has more of a flowery scent to it, but extremely appealing, and not a bad price!

February 28, 2009

This "sheer sexy mist" smells soooo good!!! I am already a fan of "very sexy"(red bottle)...but I just found my new fav very sexy product!!!! I wasnt even going there to buy a body mist but once I smelled it I fell in love and had to have it!

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    How Long did it take you ? :)

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's

Timmy2tall added a new review for
    Pepsi

Hunty has started a new forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's