Good

Vidal Sassoon ultra vibrant color runway red Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 258 in Hair Colour

October 21, 2016

My all time favorite hair color! A rich vibrant red but not overly fake looking. Stays true to color and doesn't have a lot of fade issues. A good price for a box color. It is a bit drying so you do have to keep up with deep conditioning.

September 22, 2016

Wow I'm in love! I used this hair dye tonight...the red number 5RR . what an amazing color. What a great hair dye. I am so impressed. The solution was thick so it didn't slop everywhere. The smell was actually nice and the after conditioner is to die for. The tube of conditioner given is big enough for at least 6-7,uses. Very impressed with this hair dye!

August 06, 2016

I started using this hair dye from Vidal Sassoon recently, I wanted a bolder look and thus defiantly fit the bill. I got these on sale for $9.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart, I got two actually because I have long thick hair.

This was easy to apply and didn't irritate my scalp at all. I have noticed that red hair dye tends to wash out and fade quicker than other colors but I really love the color I got with this dye. I will defiantly continue to use this dye.