Vintner's Daughter Active Botanical Serum

Vintner's Daughter Active Botanical Serum Reviews

1 review
Ranked #38 out of 274 in Serums

July 15, 2016

I wouldn’t think twice about laying down $200 to purchase a sweet pair of shoes… Why does spending $200 on a product you use each day on your skin feel like such an investment?

I would like to apologize in advance to your bank account. Vintner’s Daughter is costly, but in my opinion…amazing! I wouldn’t recommend buying any $200 skincare product with testing it first, and ensuring it works for you and your specific skin type. I tried Vintner’s Daughter twice before I purchased the full-sized bottle.

Simply put, I love the way Vintner’s Daughter makes my skin feel. The first morning after using Vintner’s Daughter, I noticed huge improvements in hydration, plumpness, and appearance of pores. I have redness prone, combination to oily skin. I struggle with the balance between hydration and oiliness. This product makes my skin feel incredibly soft from the inside out, but never oily. I’ve had great success combatting areas of congestion with this serum… like when you wake up the day after eating an obscene amount of chocolate… and you see the effects all over your face?

The scent of Vintner’s Daughter is strong. I enjoy the scent (stress relieving and transformative -lemony bergamot) My partner intensely dislikes it… but such is the price of beauty J

In the morning, I like to mix Vintner’s Daughter with SPF (Current choice is Consonant Perfect SPF). I haven’t experienced any photosensitivity with this serum. At night, my somewhat oily skin doesn’t need additional hydration when I use this product. Drier skinned folks may need to layer more moisture… but perhaps not?

The push/press technique is awesome! I feel like an idiot that it took me this long to discover this method of applying facial oils. DUH! For me, the recommended 6-8 drops of product is overkill… I use about 3-4 drops. I anticipate Vintner’s Daughter lasting a long time since I require very little per use.

For a lush skin treat, try mixing Vintner’s Daughter with your choice of manual exfoliation product (I love it with May Lindstrom’s the Clean Dirt).

Vintner’s Daughter… I heart you! I’m sad this is the only product available thus far, and find myself imagining what other gorgeous creations might come from Vintner’s Daughter in the future (Body Oil? Cleansing oil?)

mathi added a new review for
    Toblerone

mathi added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Janjan has posted in the forum topic
    When is it a good time to be a mom

Bucket List

TiaQ added a new review for
    My big fat greek wedding

La Roche Posay