• VitaminSchtick Vitamin Water Lip Balm - Multi-V

VitaminSchtick Vitamin Water Lip Balm - Multi-V Reviews

1 review
Ranked #613 out of 784 in Lip Balm

March 07, 2012

I received this lip balm in a grab bag from a charity event and I LOVE it!! I really hope I can find who sells it because I want more!! These lip balms all have the same flavours as their Glaceau Vitamin Water so I thought that was pretty cool. I know there is lots of Vitamin E and there's an SPF of 20, so that's a huge benefit. I do not like lemonade so I thought I was going to hate this flavour, but I loved it. It's not overpowering by any means. It also doesn't feel waxy on your lips. It moisturizes them without the heaviness. I wore it every single day. I would even put it under my lipstick. As I was looking for the website for them, I found that they are made by LipSmackers. I was SHOCKED that they are the same people who make all the novelty lip balms because those ones taste horrible and I won't use them past the first couple days. Hopefully I'll be able to find my 'Schtick again in a Walmart or drugstore... They both have BonneBell products!

The flavour that I got was the Lemonade

Campbell's Tomato Soup

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Chickadvisor, thank you!

Oikos Greek Yogurt

Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar

Old El Paso Salsa

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

lesliedubiellak added a new review for
Old El Paso Salsa