• VitaminSchtick Vitamin Water Lip Balm - Multi-V

VitaminSchtick Vitamin Water Lip Balm - Multi-V Reviews

1 review
Ranked #648 out of 819 in Lip Balm

March 07, 2012

I received this lip balm in a grab bag from a charity event and I LOVE it!! I really hope I can find who sells it because I want more!! These lip balms all have the same flavours as their Glaceau Vitamin Water so I thought that was pretty cool. I know there is lots of Vitamin E and there's an SPF of 20, so that's a huge benefit. I do not like lemonade so I thought I was going to hate this flavour, but I loved it. It's not overpowering by any means. It also doesn't feel waxy on your lips. It moisturizes them without the heaviness. I wore it every single day. I would even put it under my lipstick. As I was looking for the website for them, I found that they are made by LipSmackers. I was SHOCKED that they are the same people who make all the novelty lip balms because those ones taste horrible and I won't use them past the first couple days. Hopefully I'll be able to find my 'Schtick again in a Walmart or drugstore... They both have BonneBell products!

The flavour that I got was the Lemonade