Wet 'n Wild 1 Step WonderGel Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 1442 in Nail Polish

July 11, 2016

J'aime bien les vernis 1 Step wondergel mais je m’attendais à mieux . Le produit clame une tenus de 2 Semaines mais je n'ai jamais obtenu plus que 4 jours sans craquer (( même avec une couche de base et une couche de finition )) . Par contre , les couleurs sont très belle et très opaques même après une couche. Le pinceau est large j'arrive facilement a faire mon ongle complet en une fois ! je les recommande pour les couleur mais pas pour la tenu .

'' 732A Stay Classy '' est de loin ma couleur préféré

July 08, 2016

Love these nail polishes. I wish they had more colours. These last the longest on my nails and I pretty tough on them. My favourite shade is Stay classy, it is a great every day neutral

June 24, 2016

What to say... These nail polishes are definitely my all-time favorites ! They go on so pigmented that one coat is usually enough. On top of that, they last really long (usually nail polishes dont even make it to the second day on me :( but these managed to stay 4-5 days ). Now i need to get ALL THE COLORS :)

In a nutshell :

Pros :
    - Price
    - Long lasting
    - pigmented

Cons:
    - Few colors (about 10 shades, but shades that are very classic and timeless, i am actually wearing the dusty rose one (forgot the name))

May 04, 2016

The colour selection is awesome! I find that the lighter colours needed more coats than the darker shades but it sucked because obviously the more coats you use the more bubbles you're going to have on your nails. With the darker shades, 3 coats will work. When you first apply the polish, it looks like you actually have gel on your nails but once it dries after you're done it looks like regular nail polish.
    After 2 days, the polish was already chipping.

May 01, 2016

I love everything about this nail polish. The color I purchased is in Coral Support and it's such a bright beautiful summer color. The brush is a great flat thick type that's perfect for painting nails. The color lasts a fairly long time (depending on if you wash dishes a lot, lol) I would definitely recommend :)

April 03, 2016

In comparison to my Essie and O.P.I. Nail polishes, my Sally Hanson gel polishes (the one with the light), and all of my other regular drugstore polishes this has lasted the longest without chipping. I have extremely weak nails and I'm a really bad biter (bleeding bad) and this lasted for an entire weak without anything chipping. I bought this in Canada (with our horrible dollar) for $4.99 so I can only imagine how affordable it is in the states. This is honestly so amazing and I want to eventually own all of the colours in the collection.