Good

New
MegaEyes® Cream Eyeshadow
Autumn Brown

June 04, 2015

Good eye shadow for day time - not very pigmented. May want to use something different for evening or more WOW

April 01, 2014

Honestly I love all of the wet n wild shadows, great pigmentation and color payoff. I use this shadow almost everyday to blend my shadows or for a natural look and for the $1.50 that it costs it is totally worth it.

October 01, 2012

THIS IS AN AMAZING EYESHADOW.

It was really cheap (around $1.99 at Walmart) and it lasts a REALLY long time. The shadow is soft, creamy, and easy to blend out. It's amazingly pigmented and is a great colour on top of eyelids to even out discolouration or to use as an under-eye concealer if you're fair enough. Sometimes I even dip a flat-top brush into it and sweep it all over my face as a powder foundation. It's amazing as a brow highlight as well.

This is one of the best makeup purchases I've made and is the first eyeshadow I've hit pan on! :D

January 11, 2012

This is a great "my skin but better" shadow for fairer-skinned people, as well as a highlighting or blending shade. The price is right at $2 CND or 99 cents USD, and the texture is buttery-soft. A great addition to your eyeshadow stash!

August 25, 2011

This is a gorgeous eye shadow for $2, it is a matte skin tone color perfect for highlighting under the brow bone when you have an all shimmery look, it balances everything out. It is pigmented, it lasts long with a primer, and it's simply the perfect matte color for girls with fair skintones. I love this product a lot!! All of the other shades in the Wet N Wild coloricon line are beautiful too, but Brulee is my favorite. If you are on a budget, then these are the great for you!